• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Upcoming House Display Options

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/25/2019 Greetings, We would like to take a moment to address the recent change related to how items display in player housing. We appreciate the feedback that we have received from all stakeholders and would like to discuss some changes we are going to be implementing in our next publish, Forgotten Treasures, Auction safes will always load, just as mannequins and vendors do. A new client option will be available that will allow players the choice to load all public housing and see the contents. Performance is always our priority, and this change was done to increase performance. We appreciate […]

Continue reading...

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a good name for the option in the menu on the game. Put a checkbox then next to it "Ruin my Gameplay". Or "I bought this option through bribery".

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
funny thing is, I seem to be lagging more than usual in my castle since the publish lol. anyone else lagging more than usual or is it just me? I also have been crashing when I recall since the pub. oh well

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, glad yall jumped right on fixing that decade old bug...wonder which one of the buddies complained to get that fixed, when there are real bugs out there they don't touch.

We need to find out who accomplished this feat, and get them to lobbying for us

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please visit the "wish list" thread and fix all the bugs mentioned in that list.
LOL.