• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Online in Top 10

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so glad to see this! Makes me so proud!

Recently I was reading a popular gaming magazine and they did a feature on the top 15 MMO's of all time. I was SHOCKED that there was absolutely no mention of UO. Longest running MMO and not even an honorable mention? Shameful. I still think EA needs to hire a press person to get UO out there. I know Bonnie said that word of mouth is powerful and it is. But that's only one marketing leg. Anyone familiar with business 101 knows you need at least 3 marketing legs to make and keep anything successful. We need some more legs!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
while iam happy to see it score in the top 10....theres at least 3 titles in the top 7 i have never ever ever heard of....whatever .........[:next:]

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I predict it will slowly keep climbing back up..

Eventually every gamer gets sick of "leveling" and decides to try something more complicated.

It's like watching my kids all learn how to swim.. nobody gave em lessons, they just eventually got bored with the shallow side of the pool and started moving out into the deeper end on their own..

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive always maintained UO is retro. Retro always gains a rebirth at some point in time. people say that the PVP mechanics in this game are second to none.