• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Online 20th Anniversary Party

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings All! We are incredibly excited for the 20th Anniversary Party this Friday! For those of you attending you can check out the updated party page and we look forward to meeting and celebrating with you all! See you in Virginia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"2:00pm – 4:30pm – UO Devs & 'What’s Coming to Britannia' presentation"

Well, since no one else has...Commence Guessing!

1. A brand new account management system
2. Official Forums
3. The Endless Journey
4. An brand new High Resolution client that everyone will be automatically migrated to. (Both old clients will be sunset!)
5. Shard consolidation.
5. A completely redesigned BOD system that doesn't wear out your left mouse button!
6. Dwarves
7. HOT AIR BALLOONS! (Seriously, they should have made a hot air balloon ride in a UO themed balloon a thing at the 20th anni party.)

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, it's nice of Mesanna to address the firebomb issue. Hopefully there will be a good fix.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well considering what they have crammed in to 2.5 hours.....
UO Devs & “What’s Coming to Britannia” presentation, Q&A, and Raffle!

I'd say not very much, the raffle will probably take them 2 hours to sort out. lol
200 people and they think they can skip by on the Q&A ??? lol. probably enough questions to last 5 days....
And an hour and a half for "autograph signing" ??? do they think they are celebrities or something????

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well considering what they have crammed in to 2.5 hours.....
UO Devs & “What’s Coming to Britannia” presentation, Q&A, and Raffle!

I'd say not very much, the raffle will probably take them 2 hours to sort out. lol
200 people and they think they can skip by on the Q&A ??? lol. probably enough questions to last 5 days....
And an hour and a half for "autograph signing" ??? do they think they are celebrities or something????
It's a half-hour for autographs...

4:30-5:00pm – Autograph signing.

Speaking of...someone get me Lord British and King Blackthorn's please??? I'll pay to have you mail them to me :) Seriously...totally bummed I can't go :(

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8:00pm-12:00am – Music, cash bar (1st drink is on us for those over 21), dancing and socializing......

.....and alchol...and raising of voices.....and alchol.....and heated discussions....and alchol....and arguments....and alchol....and fights!!!
Somebody please make sure you stay sober enough to video the night. :D

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I kind of figured that there would be drinks - they had them the other two times. Though, in one case, it was at a seafood bar where there was nothing on the food menu I'd eat, and nothing on the drink menu I'd drink (probably was the high seas meet-up). At least this time, being a 2-day event, there's a probable hotel stay for many of us so that we don't have to worry as much about losing an attendee driving after the bar.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"2:00pm – 4:30pm – UO Devs & 'What’s Coming to Britannia' presentation"

7. (Seriously, they should have made a hot air balloon ride in a UO themed balloon a thing at the 20th anni party.)
Too close to the airport for that, plus those aren't cheap (especially for the liability insurance). Lord British would have had to have bankrolled it.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
8:00pm-12:00am – Music, cash bar (1st drink is on us for those over 21), dancing and socializing......

.....and alchol...and raising of voices.....and alchol.....and heated discussions....and alchol....and arguments....and alchol....and fights!!!
I don't drink in public.....and I'll have a video camera....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't plan to be drinking... However I also don't plan to be recording as for the heated discussions ..... well I am pretty good at that no alcohol required.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is it too late to go? get a ticket or whatever?
You could email Mesanna and ask if anything has opened up, but there was a wait list within a couple days of registration opening several months back.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is it too late to go? get a ticket or whatever?
i had reservations for 4 but at the last minute 2 people weren't able to attend. i emailed mesanna yesterday to let her know. she has a waiting list so you should email her to see if you can attend.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't wait! It will be wild to see RG. Glad they added an official autograph signing portion! LOL

I think I will be rocking my black UO tee with white logo. Didn't have enough time to plan a Lycanthropy costume ;( for those who know me on Chesapeake :)