• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Treasures of the Archlich Felucca PvP Weekends

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/12/2022 The Archlich Juo’nar has once again made his vile presence known to Britannia – this time invading the dungeon Deceit and bringing those undead within under his command. Are you brave enough to seek the Treasures of the Archlich and battle against those who seek to steal your riches? Test your merit in the Treasures of the Archlich PvP Weekends! Each weekend Treasures of the Archlich will open at after server maintenance beginning 12:01 AM ET Friday and close after server maintenance beginning 11:59 PM ET Sunday in Felucca on select shards. See the schedule below, Atlantic 10/14 […]

Continue reading...

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand why they wont open this full time in Fel. Lots of people want it. Are the hamsters that run our servers simply that old they can't take it? /shrugs.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't understand why they wont open this full time in Fel. Lots of people want it. Are the hamsters that run our servers simply that old they can't take it? /shrugs.
Hamsters? We have hamsters? I thought it was millipedes and they keep getting their feet tangled up.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well, did you ever consider that they may have a plan to monitor things rather closely? Having everything focused on one shard at a time would sure make that easy.

*dusts off his cloak and continues down the trail*

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If they're trying to keep some kind of lid on how many of these artifacts there are, then consider this: Merely chaining the champ spawn in Deceit will get you an ungodly number of artifacts. Not to mention that if this is coded as resources, like wood and stone and whatnot, then that number goes from ungodly to ungodly times two.

I know the Fellies won't consider that a bad thing and will trot out the old, tired, and not entirely sincere "risk versus reward" material.

But this is a reasonable guess as to why.

A guess is all it can be though. Who knows what they're actually thinking or thy. Frankly there's no good reason for double resources in Fel at at all (so shut it off), and it really should be easy enough to not let champ spawn monsters drop these items, in which case any potential concern is gone.

And then it can be "play in whichever environment you feel like playing in."

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If they're trying to keep some kind of lid on how many of these artifacts there are, then consider this: Merely chaining the champ spawn in Deceit will get you an ungodly number of artifacts. Not to mention that if this is coded as resources, like wood and stone and whatnot, then that number goes from ungodly to ungodly times two.

I know the Fellies won't consider that a bad thing and will trot out the old, tired, and not entirely sincere "risk versus reward" material.

But this is a reasonable guess as to why.

A guess is all it can be though. Who knows what they're actually thinking or thy. Frankly there's no good reason for double resources in Fel at at all (so shut it off), and it really should be easy enough to not let champ spawn monsters drop these items, in which case any potential concern is gone.

And then it can be "play in whichever environment you feel like playing in."
No risk with insurance on drops .

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im looking forward to this, about time fel got a little love