• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Treasures of Halloween Testing Now Available

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/9/2021 Greetings, The 2021 Treasures of Halloween event is available for preliminary testing on TC1. Please use the moongate at the Britain Commons to visit Dungeon Hythloth. Rewards are intended for final release and additional lore pages will be available when the event goes live in October 2021. We look forward to your feedback on the forums. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
haha
all those people selling overpriced demon cameo and SSI Epa will cry
I love that they made a new version of demon cameos

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cameos have SSI. This is a Demon Trinket. Trinkets dont have SSI.

haha

gwen

Slightly Crazed
haha

Why overpriced? I bought 2 SSI epps during WF event. And cameos. With gold made from selling "overpriced" drops. Of course I was unhappy about their price. Same as people who were buying stuff from me. It is called market.
I am glad that they made trinket not same good as Cameo is. So roof will still be popular.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one is happy with price but then if someone sold for 300mil someone would buy it and resell for higher.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
No one is happy with price but then if someone sold for 300mil someone would buy it and resell for higher.
There were prices for drops during event. I was selling drops using current prices at that time. and they were good for me. Allowed me to gear up and get more drops.
Vendors who sold me stuff got that gold and used it to buy something else. So economy was going.
Before that event I just had nothing interesting for people who grind roof to earn that Cameos or who participated last year event with SSI epps. Nothing to sell to people who have plats in their account.
Now mask price doubled. I know this. Same with wildfire issue.
When Hythloth event will be up SSI epps price will go down. Or you can grind them yourself. If you want them now - pay what vendor wants or they will just leave them in own possession. .

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1631282926205.png

Too bad they don't have more food items, just the sandwich....hopefully someone will get one of these on Origin and I can convince them to harvest me a few sandwiches ;) I don't want to spend points on that, I don't care for the graphic all that much.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 122042

Too bad they don't have more food items, just the sandwich....hopefully someone will get one of these on Origin and I can convince them to harvest me a few sandwiches ;) I don't want to spend points on that, I don't care for the graphic all that much.
They mispelled Sandwich...I"m sure it was intentional though.. ;)

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any word if the Balron Bone Armor is just a one off piece or is their a possibility of a suit?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who builds their outfit around SSI in a talisman when you commonly switch them out?
People who have the set of cameos.

Also non swords need ssi. Swords are too easy, you are correct.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Who builds their outfit around SSI in a talisman when you commonly switch them out?
I do. It is really not easy to have 55 SSI on a thrower suite (to have 0 SSI on weapon) without Cameo.
5 Cameo
5 Warden armour (wings)
5 Town buff
10 Berserker breastplate
10 Epaulette
10 *2 Jewels
you can also have with restrictions and skill investments:
10 Shield , comes not for free, you need 120 parry to be able to hit something from time to time.
10 Divine Fury (comes with DCI debuff)
14 -16 (as I recall) from spellweaving reaper form. (cannot use necro form)

So if you have Cameo you definitely count its SSI in your suit. And plan different suits for monsters you have no Cameo. Or just use different toon there