• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] The Dark Path

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/28/2021 In preparation for the upcoming release of Treasures of the Demonic Hoard we invite you to sit back and enjoy, The Dark Path Ancient magma pockets that birthed the Isle of Deeds smoldered under the ground, making the heat almost unbearable. Ash swirled around Reiya as she traced runes on the table with blood-stained hands. “We have lost the Path. Now we light a fire so the Guide can lead us back. In Flam Lor Vas Ort Por.” “By our blood, the Wildfire burns. By this fire, the Path is lit. By the Path, the Guide returns. Por Grav […]

Continue reading...

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember my first too. I was a young 20 something and at work in my jeans. Started feeling some really hot heat in my left front pocket. Looked down and I was flaming. Gave the folks a bit of a show for a couple moments.

Good advise: Never put book matches in your front pockets without securing that flap securely behind the striker.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The magma pocket was my nickname for a very precious body part that I used to have.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Though while living in Buccaneer's Den, I called it the garden of earthly delights.

So long ago...