• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] The Black Gate Phase 5 Shards Live!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/24/2020 Greetings, We are pleased to announce The Black Gate is now live on the following shards, Sakura Drachenfels Lake Austin Napa Valley Lake Superior Visit Julia at the Mining Camp just outside Minoc to begin your adventure! See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it just me, or is the winery scroll missing on Napa Valley?

Update: I could only get the object handle to show visible if I stood outside the building.

Last edited:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Is it just me, or is the winery scroll missing on Napa Valley?

Update: I could only get the object handle to show visible if I stood outside the building.
I just did control shift and the tag would show to dbl click

Untitled.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think you can actually see the parchment.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have run through 10 characters this morning and none of them could get the object handle while holding control+shift inside the building, all of them had to be outside to see it.

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have run through 10 characters this morning and none of them could get the object handle while holding control+shift inside the building, all of them had to be outside to see it.
I was able to get it on Napa using CTR + SHIFT but the tag was hidden under a ton of other tags

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go to the back of the room and it shows up clearly.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have tried from everywhere in the room. Also talked to several others on Napa who can only see it from outside as well. Clearly some can see it from the inside, so I am not sure why the difference.