• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Test Center 1 Update

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all, TC Bug Fixes Resolved issue with equipping the (newly created) Gargish Candied Staff. All pack animals will continue to go wild based on their loyalty. Resolved issue with VvV mounts not properly being released. Pack animals and Hirelings will now only stay in the offline auto stable for 24 hours after which they will be deleted along with the items they might have in their packs. Resolved issue with Imp Kin not being removed properly from players. We hope you are enjoying this publish and thank you for all the feedback. See you on TC! UO Team […]

Continue reading...

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1631318542258.png
YAY, gargoyle's can equip

(if you have made one before this fix,
you must make a new one)

gwen

Slightly Crazed
It is pretty bad that items from pack animals are deleted.
Can they just drop in the middle of New heaven ? Or somewhere in Fel ? Cavern of Discarded may be ? On the ground or in special container where you steal from it?
Same about IDOC auction safe items. There are rare deco tems. Can they go to Brit auction safes ? It will also wash out some gold from the game. Don't let that lore just disappear , please!

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Changes to auto stable
That is interesting
never thought there would be any changes to auto stable

Last edited:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would agree with you Gwen, but then we would both be wrong. On the rares on safes. IF they remove the barrel scripting. Sure, why not let every one of us have a fair chance at some awesome UO lore. So far that hasn't happened.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Come on IDOC just make us vultures and i made my UO fortune off them long ago but really everything should just go poof...

gwen

Slightly Crazed
View attachment 122078
YAY, gargoyle's can equip

(if you have made one before this fix,
you must make a new one)
Lol . Gargoyles had no whirlwind wooden weapon and will continue having zero .
@Kyronix can this staff have whirlwind instead of disarm ?
I will ask for frenzied whirlwind if it will not be bugged. Gargs have totally zero FWW weapons. But as FWW is not leeching and not affected by slayers you have - whatever. One more vanity weapon. At least is not concussion which does neglectible damage. Or force of nature. Which not only decreases damage but damages you instead of mob you are fighting. So yeah, pretty decent staff to gear your vendors.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will ask for frenzied whirlwind if it will not be bugged. Gargs have totally zero FWW weapons. But as FWW is not leeching and not affected by slayers you have - whatever. One more vanity weapon. At least is not concussion which does neglectible damage. Or force of nature. Which not only decreases damage but damages you instead of mob you are fighting. So yeah, pretty decent staff to gear your vendors.
The one sword is ww

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
my reply was more aimed at craftables for Christmas in Zento gifts.
It wouldn't be any good to hand out gifts that nobody could use.

I have a gargoyle fisher & a crafter
but haven't created any warriors, so that's not something I have knowledge of.
maybe you should suggest that on the forums

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"...High hats and narrow collars
White spats and lots of dollars
Spending every dime
For a wonderful time

Now, if you're blue
And you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where fashion sits
Puttin' on the Ritz

Different types who wear a day coat
Pants with stripes and cutaway coat
Perfect fits
Puttin' on the Ritz
..."

Stuck in my head now after reading all about top hats and canes in this thread and the other one.