• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] State of UO Address

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My question about content was skipped, I think because it was assumed that it was answered by the dungeon revamp answer.

My concern, though, was rather broader than that.

Oh well.

I was disappointed and confused by the vendor search answer, especially since that's very much the kind of thing they should be saying on the boards and on UO.com rather than saving for a special occasion. ("Eep, stuff happened we didn't anticipate. Working on it!" comes across much better in writing.)

I actually liked a decent percentage of I heard, not all of course. (Though, I admit, I don't have some kind of specific operational definition of "decent percentage.")

-Galen's player
With regard to content, we will continue to rely on our talented staff of Event Moderators who have had 75+ events since we've transitioned to Broadsword. We've also taken the approach of live arcs that are much shorter in overall length, looking at the last example of the Minax City invasions, and live arc mechanics that will find themselves a permanent home somewhere within the game world.