• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] September Meet and Greet Schedule

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone, With trying to get the publish out the door time got away from us for September. We will only be doing one meet and greet in September which will be September 17th, 2018 on Asuka at 9 am ET For October we will be on Sonoma on October 1st at 9pm ET. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there. UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unless the price of the custom homes change, they won't be looking forward to this.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which is why they are only doing an Asian shard in September and Sonoma will be the day Halloween content goes live. Maybe they hope people will be too busy with that to come to the meet and greet.
My original reply was similar but I knew I could not write that politically correct on Margarita night.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I get the feeling they don't want to talk to anyone...

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'll be there in my goblin form and I'll be asking questions! Pfft gold sink. they need their heads examined