• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Rising Tide TC Release 1

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/6/2019 Greetings, We are pleased to announce the first Test Center release of Rising Tide will be available after 3pm ET! Rising Tide is the first of our High Seas themed content updates for the year and we are excited to bring new Veteran Rewards, Cannon Crafting & Firing Updates, and a host of bug fixes! Check out the publish notes for full details! We would also like to invite everyone to participate in a public test event beginning this Friday and continuing throughout the weekend. Hop on TC1 and say hello! Please also note – if you plan to […]

Continue reading...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New Item Property – Last Parry Chance
  • When players parry any attack with a shield or weapon it will now display the last parry chance % on the item.

So, what the hell is that? I assume that's just for TC, for testing out the upcoming Parry changes. Where do i get an item with that property on TC?

Edit: Seems it automatically adds to any Wep/Shield after you Parry an attack. No need to get a new Wep/Shield to test it. With my GM Parry on my Chiv/Macer, it's popping up as "Last Parry Chance: 30%"​

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the 48 Pounder Cannon?

Looks like a few changes to High Seas... but I dont think it will be enough to bring that part of the world back in to the spotlight. Cant hurt! Still.

Cannon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

I remember have quite a few fun hunting missions on the High Seas... but its kind of pointless if you dont add more content to that, itself... the NPC ships.

I also dont quite understand how you can check out or even see vet rewards on a test shard. Its not like you get free picks... and I'm sure not spoiling mine on a test shard.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a clicky in Brit Commons to get Vet Rewards and Cannons & supplies. The only thing you need to get is a torch from the Provisioner NPC.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good thing we pay a subscription fee to get cannon changes for all those shipsbattles and a repair bench.

Just neglect the months upon months of begging for PvP changes, specifically for evasion. Oh thank God we can see people's last parry chance...that'll do it, pvps fixed everyone...

PvP is so unbelievably boring and stale now, with no content in a while and no content on the horizon. Simple balancing requests turn into terrible offerings that you have to be thankful they did nothing versus implementing what was proposed as a game ruining solution.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good thing we pay a subscription fee to get cannon changes for all those shipsbattles and a repair bench.

Just neglect the months upon months of begging for PvP changes, specifically for evasion. Oh thank God we can see people's last parry chance...that'll do it, pvps fixed everyone...

PvP is so unbelievably boring and stale now, with no content in a while and no content on the horizon. Simple balancing requests turn into terrible offerings that you have to be thankful they did nothing versus implementing what was proposed as a game ruining solution.
Don't worry, some of us (ok maybe just me) have the opinion that they're messing up High Seas too.