• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Rising Tide Release 4

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/5/2019 Greetings, We are pleased to announce the next final update to Test Center of Rising Tide will be available after 4pm ET! This update focuses on a variety of bug fixes, as well as some tweaks to the Rising Tide event! Check out the publish notes for full details! We are planning to release Rising Tide to Origin, Izumo & Baja next week, and barring any issues, World Wide the following week. We would also like to invite you to our next Dev Meet & Greets, Monday, March 11th at 8pm on Oceania Monday, March 25th at 7pm on Catskills Please […]

Continue reading...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks like the prior posts were re-posted maybe? i think this was supposed to be about the publish to Origin and the other pre-publish test shards

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They did not put this out on stratics until now. Was only on the UO.com page.

I was hoping it was because Rising Tide was going to be out this week and they were too busy to announce it.

You are correct. This is what they should be announcing:

Rising Tide Release to Origin, Izumo, & Baja
Posted on March 12, 2019 by UO Dev Team

3/12/2019

Greetings,

Rising Tide will be deployed manually to Origin, Izumo, & Baja today. Check out the latest publish notes for the full list of updates.

Please note, until Rising Tide has been deployed world wide character transfers to/from other shards to/from Origin, Izumo, or Baja will be disabled.

We are currently planning to deploy Rising Tide world wide on March 19, 2019. We want to make a very special thank you to everyone who visited TC1 and provided feedback.

See you on the High Seas,

UO Team

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a character on Baja so I went to Buc's. But all I saw were the same 3 items. :( DANGIT! I want a Triton!!!!!!!!! I thought that might be where to get them, but apparently not. @Kyronix

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Remember Kyronix said all the rewards weren't going to be available immediately.
True. I thought he meant until it goes live. Which it is on those 3 shards. Perhaps when it goes live to ALL shards. *rubs hands together, and stamps feet*

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes and they stated gumshore quest wouldn't be on test. So not sneaking it in just not included

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk