• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Rising Tide – World Wide Release

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/18/2018 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that as of each shard’s normal maintenance beginning March 19, 2019 Rising Tide will be deployed world wide. A few of the highlights in Rising Tide include – Rising Tide – a new event that takes advantage of re-designed ship combat for a harrowing High Seas adventure, with new rewards coming each month! Visit the Town Cryers to learn more! New Ultima Store Items – House Teleporter & Decorative Kitchen Set! New Veteran Rewards! Numerous bug fixes! New Castles from the Castle Design Contest! And much more! You can read all about the […]

Continue reading...

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just a heads up.
I Came upon the plunderbeacon crew and engaged in battle. My orc ship became scuttled, I did emergency repairs, made it to land and completed permanent repairs. Repaired all my cannons but yet my ship remains in scuttled condition and I can not sail and I am now stuck at the beach!

I have posted this on the forums as well Att: @Kyronix :pirate:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Did you try logging off then back on? All of the way out of the game.

It has happened to me and worked.
Yes I did actually and it did not work for me.
What did work was a suggestion from @Khyro to apply emergency repairs again and try to find another ship. I got near the ship and engaged in combat with it and my ship refreshed to 100% as it should have been.

Hopefully this "bug" gets fixed. :pirate:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What did work was a suggestion from @Khyro to apply emergency repairs again and try to find another ship. I got near the ship and engaged in combat with it and my ship refreshed to 100% as it should have been.

This has been an old bug with the emergency repair... it sometimes doesn't update when you fully repair at shore still keeps you under the emergency timer then when the timer runs out it "refreshes" itself...

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't see the Kitchen set in the uo.store but the house teleporter tiles are indeed customizable now. I changed mine to wall levers.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Shows how much the devs care. This was posted on official forums during testing. Guess game play without bugs is too hard for them to fix.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Shows how much the devs care. This was posted on official forums during testing. Guess game play without bugs is too hard for them to fix.
I was the one that posted about it on the official forums, but I couldn't reliably reproduce it. The issue is also easily self-fixable (with a little effort), so it probably landed as low priority to them.

I did have this happen again on live, but this time all I had to do was have my ship in motion when the emergency repairs gave out, then it popped back to normal.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Do you have to pick up the teleporters to change them? I can't change them in place?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new designs for the rechargable teleporters are fantastic! I made myself a trap door. It´s so much nicer than the old design!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like only Rechargable teleporters can be customized and they seem to be working just fine. Also TY Devs for finally adding Hue ID to the Classic Client.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new designs for the rechargable teleporters are fantastic! I made myself a trap door. It´s so much nicer than the old design!

Yeah I made mine into a lever on the wall. It's looks pretty darn cool. Instead of walking on it, it must be dbl clkd. Also it appears you must be within two tiles of it for it to work.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yeah I made mine into a lever on the wall. It's looks pretty darn cool. Instead of walking on it, it must be dbl clkd. Also it appears you must be within two tiles of it for it to work.
can they remain locked in place to change or do I have to pull them both up to make the change?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can remain locked down and you can change them or recharge them. You no longer drop gate scrolls on them, you click on it, select recharge then target the gate scrolls.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So yesterday I changed the uo.store teleporter tile into a wall lever, then raised it with the house deco tool. It worked fine where I left it.

Today, I kept getting the message "you cannot reach that." I had to lower it once and it works again.