• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 97 World Wide + Store Sale & Springtime Gifts

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, Beginning with the Japanese shards this evening, all shards will be updated to Publish 97 with their regular maintenance by April 27, 2017. Publish 97 is packed full of new features, most notably the much anticipated update to Animal Taming. You can read all about the new Animal Training features and check out the full list of changes in the Publish 97 wiki. We want to extend a very big thanks to everyone who helped test Publish 97 as well as those who sent in feedback. As always, please feel free to send us any feedback you have. We are also […]

Continue reading...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would be cool if the extra stable sluts went on sale as well as bumped the max up to 175 like bank boxes and was for all characters on the account

Thanks for all the hard work !

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think we can all agree that its high time we got some stable sluts.
unlike @skett i just want one.

im pretty impressed that that word makes it past the filter.
i think we all know what is gonna be my go to word this week!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well to be honest I'm old my armor is wore out and I don't get much booty any more from the dungeons so
A sale would be nice not to mention the winchs keep picking my pockets at the local tavern.

I need stop drinking Lord Nabins moon glow wine

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dare you to call the women in your lives a "stable slut."

Your reaction to their reaction should be priceless.

:twak::pie::facepalm:

Sometime just making fun of myself is funny to me and others (maybe not to the snowflacks)
And by the way my wife is lol and had me write the last post
Irl I would never use such a word I have 3 daughters and I promise you anyone ever calls them that they will get a dirt nap

Just saying

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Wonder if the european servers will get it this morning. :confused2:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i think we can all agree that its high time we got some stable sluts.
unlike @skett i just want one.

im pretty impressed that that word makes it past the filter.
i think we all know what is gonna be my go to word this week!
Tamable succubi, 20th anniversary edition.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And why can't we train Squirrels or ferrets!? This was probably the only thing I was looking forward to with this new "pet revamp".......:Begging:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hate to be dense, but exactly where is this gift dispenser sposed to be?? I been all over Justice Falls, and missed it.

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to be dense, but exactly where is this gift dispenser sposed to be?? I been all over Justice Falls, and missed it.
It will be north of the justice shrine. At the waterfall. But they said will be available once all shards have received the publish. Probably will be sometime today.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Finally, as a welcome to the dawning of Spring, please visit Justice Falls to claim a special gift from the UO Team. The gift dispensers will be available beginning once all shards have been published with Publish 97 and will remain active until the displayed timer runs out.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally, as a welcome to the dawning of Spring, please visit Justice Falls to claim a special gift from the UO Team. The gift dispensers will be available beginning once all shards have been published with Publish 97 and will remain active until the displayed timer runs out.
Aint there :p

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It sounds like a clicky that probably has to be manually placed. Give the team a few minutes to settle in at the office. ;)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It sounds like a clicky that probably has to be manually placed. Give the team a few minutes to settle in at the office. ;)
Exactly...they have to go shard to shard and place it, takes time!

*waits patiently...sorta ;)*

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And why can't we train Squirrels or ferrets!? This was probably the only thing I was looking forward to with this new "pet revamp".......:Begging:
So does this mean Vollems in crystals cant be trained either ? Do they even read Uhall anymore, players asked about these. Did anyone on TC1 or other shards not report this ? wth..

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Vollems in crystal aren't tameables though. They bind on "open" and are more for bards etc.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alright, I'm gonna need someone to tell me how to get a badass rune beetle now. Or anything that's tanky but does more damage than a greater dragon.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The clickie is available on Europa too, I really liked the gift, thanks @Messana and the Dev team! :D

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well done, doesn't block movement, has 2 facing directions, and so far 2 colors. Any rare one?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, after 3 rounds of testing, still no pet bug fixes? clap clap

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yay! I just got a white one, "hand raised by Mesanna"... :)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go to the justice shrine, then head due north. Can't miss it.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They're pets, this was a pet publish.
I wasn't able to use pet training on my KOTL Automatons at TC.
I will try it again tomorrow night, but I have low hopes for that. :(

Mechanical pets once again get little to no love. :(

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, Beginning with the Japanese shards this evening, all shards will be updated to Publish 97 with their regular maintenance by April 27, 2017. Publish 97 is packed full of new features, most notably the much anticipated update to Animal Taming. You can read all about the new Animal Training features and check out the full list of changes in the Publish 97 wiki. We want to extend a very big thanks to everyone who helped test Publish 97 as well as those who sent in feedback. As always, please feel free to send us any feedback you have. We are also […]

Continue reading...
Turned my account on a couple of months ago for some pvp, and now it's time to close it once more. Thanks devs for completely ruining UO pvp...

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Am I the only one who wonders why they went with "A Hand" rather than "A Swan" or "A Goose"?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's not A HAND..it's HAND-RAISED....they didn't call it anything....which I find rather disappointing....I would love to have A Swan Hand-Raised by......

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also found the name a little off-putting, but shrugged it off as another "Oh, UO..." moment.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So does this mean Vollems in crystals cant be trained either ? Do they even read Uhall anymore, players asked about these. Did anyone on TC1 or other shards not report this ? wth..
I can confirm (as I have one) that Vollems from crystals ARE trainable, they are 3>5 slots with specials of Dragon Breath and Magery.....pretty decent so far ;)
I'm still upset about my Albino squirrel though..... :Begging:

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Continue reading...
Why is the pet training permanent? What if you mess up and train the wrong abilities, you'll have ruined a perfectly good pet! Bogus