• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 97 Comes to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont understand how we are suppose to test the 'imbuing' part of the pet training.
it would take like a week of grind to get a pet to 100% would it not?

im reluctant to put in a week of grind on test center for it to be deleted.
is there not a gate somewhere that will 'fully train' my pet on TC so we can test that part of this?
At this stage in testing we are focusing on the training part so we can dial that in before we move on to the next phase of testing, which includes the "imbuing" part. When we get to that stage, we'll provide advancement gates to speed up the training process.

Now is the time to provide actionable feedback so we can iterate over the training process and tweak it where necessary. We have quite some time before this publish even gets to Origin, so there is still plenty of time for testing. I encourage everyone to head over to TC1 and check it out, as now is the critical period for testing, tweaking, and iteration.