• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 96 Update

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, The following hotfixes have been deployed to all shards, with the exception of Oceania & the Japanese shards which will receive them during their upcoming maintenance periods, Fixed issue where poison application was not functioning properly with Evil Omen. Fixed issue where erroneous resists could be applied to the Gauntlets of Feudal grip during the crafting process. Any items created with this error will be fixed as well. A small number of large buffet tables from the Wedding Package can possibly break when targeting specific tiles within the addon during the redeeding process. Should you encounter this issue please contact […]

Continue reading...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Mesanna @Bleak

Why don't you try fixing that crap you now call the Doom Gauntlet? Friend and I went over just to test run a few ideas. Didn't expect to kill the DF in 5 mins but heck we couldn't even try anything because each time one of us hit the DF, the spawn up got crazy! Not to mention the DF bounces around so much you have to deal more with killing spawn than you do killing the DF! Fix this lousy change. (Really not sure WHY the healer is now wandering around in the 4th room either). Pic below shows the monster spawn after friend and I both hit the DF twice.

Untitled.png

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just glancing at that photo makes me very weary using a slayer weapon against the df. Memory serves me elemental is opposite of demon isn't it? Those blood elementals pack a wallop I'd bet.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe they went a bit overboard with the darkfather as well. Too much teleporting going on between it bouncing back to center as well as teleporting when it takes damage. This is especially crazy when there is more then four dark-fathers up at once. Spawn can get way out hand quickly. I also think the fleshrenderer hops in and out of invulnerability state too often as well. And they need to fix it so that dark-father doesn't break the doors by the healer all the time which makes the healer wander down to the center with the darkfather making it impossible to get ressed.

I would have tested all this on TC if they gave us open rides over to doom for testing, there was no reason for them to make people farm up the skulls just to go test something that I cant keep or transfer back. They should have opened a gate from luna to doom to test all of it to get proper feedback.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just glancing at that photo makes me very weary using a slayer weapon against the df. Memory serves me elemental is opposite of demon isn't it? Those blood elementals pack a wallop I'd bet.
Yup. I tried Demon Slayer Double Axe & Conj Trinket, but it doesn't help - if I could actually HIT the spawn, I'd be able to stay alive. But I'll swing 1-2x, then stop and die. Or just die before even swinging. I've had better luck with an Armor Ignore weap, although I still die a fair amount.

The rooms aren't that bad though, except the Fleshrenderer (it's not Sampire-friendly unless you have a healer, so I'll probably convert mine into a whammy); in fact, they're about as hard as they were before the publish. Not being able to AI the Impaler/Shadow Knight/Abyssmal Horror doesn't even bother me - I have Double Axes for all of the rooms.

I would have tested all this on TC if they gave us open rides over to doom for testing, there was no reason for them to make people farm up the skulls just to go test something that I cant keep or transfer back. They should have opened a gate from luna to doom to test all of it to get proper feedback.
I would've too. You do get 3k Daemon Bone when you copy, but you still have to get the skull. Even if the Bone Daemon doesn't take all that long, I'm too lazy.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe got so many gold skulls... just can't remember where I put them lol