• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 95 Comes to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I appreciate your response @Kyronix. I do not expect the team to stop putting out deco, but when it seems like 75% of an entire publish is deco and little substance its difficult to get excited to get back into the game. And I personally do not find filling out BODs an enjoyable or rewarding experience. Do you? This isn't a jab, its just nothing I'm even remotely interested in - and I've played UO over 13 years! I appreciate what you guys do, but please put some time into the vast amount of outdated content. UO is an excellent game and has a solid foundation - I think you guys can do a lot of good work by updating whats already in the game.
Crafting is one of those things where you either like it or you don't, and BODs are an extension of the crafting system in a big way so if it's not your cup of tea then I understand why you might not be interested in much of what is in Pub 95. I personally enjoy crafting and filling the BODs to get rewards that are useful (it's definitely not all deco) will entice me to play some crafter characters I've since not played in some time. I can completely understand your position though and like I said, our hope is to do just what you suggest as filler in between some of the larger projects we have slated in 2017. Thanks again for the feedback.