• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 94 update

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everyone, The 15th Anniversary Robe was removed from the store due to a delivery error on our part. We will be making it available at a later date for purchasing once we have resolved the issue. We are aware of the issue with the Koti incorrectly spawning on Great Lakes, and are working on correcting this today. Thank you UO Team

Continue reading...

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this robe do anything, hood go on & off or something? Why is it so desired by people?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, it looks nice, it has gold guided trim, very regal looking.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
All they had to do was add [Replica] at the end of it's name and no one would have been mad. Instead everyone who owns them currently will now feel screwed over by the developers.

Such a simple change could have prevented all the anger.... *sigh*.

I do own one, but I got it for only 50m the day they came out so I'm not bothered by the drop in value at all, I just think it's a huge slap in the face towards the people who went to the real life party, won the in-game contest, or spent a ton of gold buying one.

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think most folks who have played UO for any length of time understand that nothing, nothing in the game is assured to become or remain rare... Perhaps in future, for such events/rewards, items such as game time and/or sovereigns could be used.
Cheers!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm still wondering how a "delivery" problem happened...the artwork is in the game, obviously. the store works, or else there would be a "delivery" problem with everything...
makes one wonder