• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 94 to Origin, Izumo & Baja

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Too far?? How about no far! (no that doesn't make sense)

Seriously we've done it...the three of us....4 times.....and no one has gotten anything...@Kyronix can you PLEASE check on that???
There is currently an issue that is preventing the Kotl artifacts from being created on Origin, Izumo, and Baja. Keep an eye on UO.com for updates to Origin, Izumo, & Baja. In the meantime feel free to copy over to TC and get a feel for the drop rate on the Kotl Artifacts. In one cycle the other day on TC the group I was with netted several, I myself collected 4 in not that long a period of time. Sorry for the inconvenience and be sure to send in feedback on the Publish. Thanks!