• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 89 World Wide

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Try changing your socks for a change. Lizardmen have a sharp sense of smell. ;)
You should smell my undies then, they haven't been changed since November 14. 1999! :wink:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just swapped the owners on two houses I have on Balhae. Wanted to post what happened with the security settings on the house that was condemned after making the first trade.

• All the security settings on the house sign were cleared. (Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what happened with security settings on containers in the house when I did this because I didn't think ahead to set any containers up to check this.)
  • The house went from public to private.
  • I was able to give a character on another account access to the house. When I made the house public and then changed the status back to private, she was still on the access list.
  • I was able to give a character on another account "friend" access to the house and she was still friended on the house when the house was made public and also once I changed it back to private.
  • I was able to make a character on another account a co-owner and she remained a co-owner when I changed the house to public and also once I changed it back to private.
It seems like I was also able to use the co-owner and friend settings while the house was public (and condemned) but I can't guarantee 100% that I did check that. I think I did but now I'm not so sure.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I note that today I received an anecdotal report that stone boots still work against Navery Night-Eyes's attacks.

If this report is correct, then the team found a way to make the boots still work for their PvM function despite the change/bug fix.

So, though I don't use these boots myself, I still say: Thank you.

-Galen's player

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Try changing your socks for a change. Lizardmen have a sharp sense of smell. ;)
Maybe it this old stinky underwear, we had been forced to use the last 17 years, without being able to changes them.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Game
2015 Feb 23 19:27 GMT

• New Magincia Gardeners will sell Gardening Contracts that will allow a New Magincia Gardening plant to be maintenance free for 2 weeks. Plants will require care after the first server maintenance following the expiration date listed on the plant. Gardening contracts can be used on a plant once every other month.
So.... As crazy as it sounds, or as crazy as I really am I've been tending the Magincia Garden and plants around my house since May of 2011 when they implemented this. Many of these plants I've tended every day since that time.

Yes, I've tended the same plant since May of 2011. Almost 4 years or 1,400 days.

That was until February 11th, 12 days before this announcement. I finally decided to give it up and pulled up the plants. As crazy as it sounds it was gut wrenching.

Then 12 DAYS LATER THEY MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!

:facepalm:
:grrr:

/RANT

MAYBE