• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 83 Patch Notes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish Notes
2013 Sep 11 21:02 GMT
Publish 83 will be released to all shards during your next maintenance cycle. On the 15th of September you will receive your Anniversary gifts in your back packs when you log into the game,. We hope you enjoy the first part of the Global Arc and look forward to your feedback.

UO Team!

Continue reading...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
:D Good deal. Gotta wake up early or stay up late.. hmmm wonder which I do :)

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wowsers that was a fast roll out.
thats gotta be a record from test to Origin to production in a couple days!

stream line this biz-ness!

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i thought they were removing age restriction on vet rewards? i still have the same picks from before except robes and statues

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i thought they were removing age restriction on vet rewards? i still have the same picks from before except robes and statues
It is not that you can pick any year choice, just that you can use any year. You could ride an Ethereal Reptalon Mount or use a metallic dye tub even if you were only 1yr old for example.

Here is the exact statement:

• Removed account age limit to use vet reward items. This change does not remove the account bound limitation set on some vet rewards.

Last edited: