• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 81 Patch - Bug Fixes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hot Fixes
2013 Apr 11 20:42 GMT
  • Corrected issue related to special move usage in regards to the hatchet and skinning knife in the classic client only
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Heard a bug with the Bokuto and nerve strike in 3d client also....

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad the Devs have put an end to my "Massacre of the Newbs" on test with my insane hatchet and skinning knife skills.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I just found out quite by accident the Dev might have fixed a few front door issues with placing 2 or more square size tables and such at the front walls of houses... ie castles and keeps ... I was able to place a 2 square goza in the front going the wrong way and it went in.... tried on roof a stone table, it went in...... Now this was on Origin.
Here I'll clear this up more better....
Lg Stone table facing south will now go up against the southern walls and top floor rail of keeps and castles
First line of Stone floor facing south will now let you place 2 tile goza's on the floor.
Sorry was so excited i could do it got flustered fingers and mind hehehhehe

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a bug on Origin where you can't plop 400 gold onto the first Magery NPC (not the instructor, the general guy). He asks for 400 gold but you can't give it to him. Not sure if that's new or old.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I just found out quite by accident the Dev might have fixed a few front door issues with placing 2 or more square size tables and such at the front walls of houses... ie castles and keeps ... I was able to place a 2 square goza in the front going the wrong way and it went in.... tried on roof a stone table, it went in...... Now this was on Origin.
Here I'll clear this up more better....
Lg Stone table facing south will now go up against the southern walls and top floor rail of keeps and castles
First line of Stone floor facing south will now let you place 2 tile goza's on the floor.
Sorry was so excited i could do it got flustered fingers and mind hehehhehe
Have you tried to place a mouse hole? I lost mine somewhere awhile back but if you can now place those against the walls maybe other objects will work again as well.

-Lore's Player