• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 80 Update

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
2013 Feb 26 20:00 GMT
Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to drop everyone an update on the current lag issues you are seeing. We are working hard on this issue and will keep you updated on our progress. I just wanted to let everyone know we appreciate your patience and we appreciate any constructive feedback you can give us regarding the lag you are experiencing.

Last night a new client was released. This client fixed the crash players were experiencing at the Exodus Encounter.

We are putting out a server publish tomorrow with the following fixes during the next maintenance cycle:
  • Fixed the issues with pets at the Dread Horn Encounter
  • Character statues will no longer be ejected from houses during house customization
  • Fountain of Life and the Hearth of Fire will no longer be turned when customizing your house
  • Container addons and House Teleporters will no longer lose security settings during house customization
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Producer UO
en

Continue reading...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From the Devs
2013 Feb 26 20:00 GMT
Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to drop everyone an update on the current lag issues you are seeing. We are working hard on this issue and will keep you updated on our progress. I just wanted to let everyone know we appreciate your patience and we appreciate any constructive feedback you can give us regarding the lag you are experiencing.

Last night a new client was released. This client fixed the crash players were experiencing at the Exodus Encounter.

We are putting out a server publish tomorrow with the following fixes during the next maintenance cycle:
  • Fixed the issues with pets at the Dread Horn Encounter
  • Character statues will no longer be ejected from houses during house customization
  • Fountain of Life and the Hearth of Fire will no longer be turned when customizing your house
  • Container addons and House Teleporters will no longer lose security settings during house customization
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Producer UO
en

Continue reading...
I thought i was crazy. But there really is a lag issue from your end?

Thank you for looking.... i was getting pretty frusterated with it..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't know what to do when the lag goes away..it'll feel like I am Speed HaXin my spells

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much, Mesanna, for acknowledging the issue here... We really appreciate that.;)