• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 118.0 Coming to TC1

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/17/2024 Greetings, We are pleased to announce the first production publish of the fall will be coming to TC1 today. This first update includes our 27th Anniversary Gifts and some other miscellaneous changes, please be sure to check out the publish notes for full details. As we prepare for the 27th Anniversary of Ultima Online next week, we look forward to sharing our fall production roadmap for both live and UO: New Legacy! See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • Blood will no longer block house placement. ??

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • Blood will no longer block house placement. ??
Not sure if they mean this...have had issues placing a house when there is a mob around and you end up attacking it (not killing). I've tried to walk it out of the area so the body isn't there when trying to place. Sometimes you end up hitting it and will get blood splatter everywhere. Have noticed you can't place until blood is gone. It doesn't take long but that coupled with the timer on the tool is annoying.
Or they could mean in Fel. I'll have to go try to place where there is blood and see if I get the object blocking message.

Edit to add ~ It's not the Fel "deco" blood all across the land, no blocking message at the spot I tried on a production shard.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Giving an anniversary reward counts as a full publish now?

or is there a few pages missing?
just waiting to see if UO-cah.com does any data mining for the upcoming event.

I’ll edit the post if the other website is not allowed here.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was assuming the same... would likely be multiple phases.

My understanding is that some of the new graphics from New Legacy will be making its way to production servers at some point during the next few rounds of updates. So hopefully will see some of those new items in game (and some cool new graphics for EM items!)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a clicky on TC to get one? I didn't find it at Brit Commons and nothing went into my pack (my character was copied there months ago).

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I got a message saying a token appeared in my backpack, on one character on TC but nothing appeared in my backpack. I did have a bunch of stuff in my backpack at the time

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged another character on and still no message and no gift. I guess they don't like me anymore ;(

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Correct, they are placeholders. Data mining doesn't list which colors the statues will appear in, so we need to figure it out in game. If we all contribute once this goes live, we'll have all the colors in no time!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1726668089478.png

Possible rare color? Will ID them in a bit

1726669075565.png

Last edited:

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I assume the 9 common colors are all the ore colors from iron to valorite. That leaves the rare colors as hues not associated with those.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else getting a black box when the fire animation lights up? (just bought this computer yesterday)
1726669680415.png It keeps flashing during the animation.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1726676792010.png

8 Rare, 1 Uber-Rare

We have 6 out of the 9 so far, good work guys!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kudos to the Devs! Statues look great in CC and the many different hues complement the the hedges and plants and stone furniture for decor purposes! Between Origin and Izumo, I got 7 of the rare hue so I hope that is indicative of the range on the rest of the shards ::: crosses fingers :::

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
62 tokens on used today and not a single hue 2070, gonna be fun trying to get all 3 graphics in it lol.

Last edited: