• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 116.3 Comes to TC1

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/30/2023 We are pleased to announce Publish 116.3 is available on TC1. This publish includes updates to The Artisan Festival, Krampus, Holiday Gifts, and the Symphony of Samurai Champion Spawn. Check out the full notes here. We are targeting next week for a world wide release of Publish 116.3. At that time the following changes will also be deployed, Endless Journey one account per IP address restriction – you can read more about this change in our last newsletter. All characters with names longer than 16 characters will be assigned a random name that fits with current character name length […]

Continue reading...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds interesting. Different snow statues as participation drops from the champ spawn, better than just one item over and over again.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Doesn't say, I guess we'll find out!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I was hoping the statues were participation rewards since I want them all!!! :p

Wonder how big that replica tree will be, I hope not too big.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All characters with names longer than 16 characters will be assigned a random name that fits with current character name length
So they are fixing something a vocal poster complained a lot about. Random name :lol:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Why do your rugs have lines in them? Is that the EC?

Oh yeah , it is...that's horrible.

1701384549830.png

Like that the stockings have our characters names on them, that's a nice touch.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1701385467168.png

Classic Client

Also, you get a green stocking, green bag, or red stocking, red bag. Very color coordinated!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Classic Client

Also, you get a green stocking, green bag, or red stocking, red bag. Very color coordinated!
Also can get rectangular gift boxes.

Stocking with name is great! I wonder if the bad people will get their new names before gift time.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you double click the rugs into place
but you can't dye them and aren't stackable

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine stacked, well the edges did with like edges from same bag. Maybe plant dyes will work? Or bod reward dyes. Clean up does not.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Why would you want to dye them? They are Christmas rugs....

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh let me count the ways, for deco all year round, for floor warmth, for different colors to brighten my uo world, to coordinate colors with the wallpaper we might get when hades freezes. AND for fun. I deco, castles and keeps. never had childhood dollhouses. Now I do. For deco.... for me they are all year rugs....

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's why there's a carpet vendor! Lots of rugs to choose from.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Mine stacked, well the edges did with like edges from same bag. Maybe plant dyes will work? Or bod reward dyes. Clean up does not.
ok i tried again and it worked this time
I don't know why the first ones didn't work