• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 115 to TC1, Mugen Maintenance

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/25/2023 Greetings, We are pleased to announce Publish 115 is now available on TC1 for testing. Please see the release notes for full details. Also, please be advised of the upcoming Maintenance cycle on the Mugen shard beginning 2:00 PM Thursday, Eastern Time / 4:00 AM Friday, Tokyo Time. We expect the maintenance period to last approximately 6 hours. Finally, several users have reported issues logging in to the UO Forums. This appears to be a browser related issue and we suggest updating to the latest version of your internet browser. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
please change the look for the sand vortex statuette....seriously doesn t look like any sand vortex in uo and anywhere else lol....look like my nepĥew draw it :)
I figured it was the EC look. Kinda looks like an amoeba.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The EC looks like a little sand person.

1674795660540.png 1674795774473.png

The model they used I think is from Kingdom Reborn
1674795866571.png

mihali

Sage
Is there a list of counterfit reward choices from turning in eggs on T1 yet? Did not see one, unless I missed something.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe the actual rewards are chosen yet, which is why Kyronix has been on test asking which previous rewards you'd like to see repeated. All you get on test is a book.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't believe the actual rewards are chosen yet, which is why Kyronix has been on test asking which previous rewards you'd like to see repeated. All you get on test is a book.
I hope that instead of only getting the same old rewards we can actually get some new rewards. I don't mind having previous rewards on there as options for those who didn't get them before but for those that partook in the previous events it's nice to have a few new good options to work for.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
What Id like to see is gargish mark of wildfire and one more slayer talisman. Reptile or Arachnid will be nice .

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
oh that is nice to know.
they should put the lantern of protection, wand of warding on there again

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which thread is he asking for responses in? The official pub 115 feedback thread?

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope that instead of only getting the same old rewards we can actually get some new rewards. I don't mind having previous rewards on there as options for those who didn't get them before but for those that partook in the previous events it's nice to have a few new good options to work for.
But dude.... they're working on NL like night and day 24/7. Rewards... pfffft ;)

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How many green thorns do I need to get all the useful prizes?
Given the hit or miss egg drop based on luck you will need a bunch... OR you won't need any if you plan to do the champ spawn (those drop eggs too). You will be able to pick your poison there. Best bet will likely to be do the champ spawn and once it's over (30min reset timer) go do a few thorns. We have time now to start planting seeds (have about 2 months of planting before it starts and continued planting during).

Other unknown will be the "Treasures of" piece. Some people are assuming this is happening and if it does that would be another way of getting rewards (kind of like treasures of Fey supplemented eggs last year). That said, I'm not sure if there will be a treasures event for Spring as nothing was really said about it up to this point.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which thread is he asking for responses in? The official pub 115 feedback thread?
As I said in my original post he was 'on test' ie on the test center at Brit Commons. Further to that people who answered him in game have also posted in his test center thread on the forum.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
How many green thorns do I need to get all the useful prizes?
It depends will there be useful prizes (wearable artifacts) like last egg event at the 2nd half , or just Deco (like candles and butterflies). And how many types of those items will be made and how useful people will find it. But they definitely will be exchanged for something, not like demonic heads. There surely will be some rare eggs harder to get.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I can already imagine the blaze/wildfire/etc hues being sold in Gen Chat for boat loads of gold :hahaha:
You can sell Medusa eggs way more expensive any time on ATL.
This one day was my way to make gold there, Thanks to some guy who once yelled in genchat that he wants to buy some .

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Given the hit or miss egg drop based on luck you will need a bunch... OR you won't need any if you plan to do the champ spawn (those drop eggs too). You will be able to pick your poison there. Best bet will likely to be do the champ spawn and once it's over (30min reset timer) go do a few thorns. We have time now to start planting seeds (have about 2 months of planting before it starts and continued planting during).

Other unknown will be the "Treasures of" piece. Some people are assuming this is happening and if it does that would be another way of getting rewards (kind of like treasures of Fey supplemented eggs last year). That said, I'm not sure if there will be a treasures event for Spring as nothing was really said about it up to this point.
Know this is a couple weeks old now. But I'm curious as to what champ spawn you are referring to?

Been toying around on TC today and I'm not sure where to look for it.

Thanks

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Know this is a couple weeks old now. But I'm curious as to what champ spawn you are referring to?

Been toying around on TC today and I'm not sure where to look for it.

Thanks
1677094397747.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED