• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 111 Worldwide

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/20/2021 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that Publish 111 will be released worldwide beginning September 22, 2021. If you haven’t already, make sure to check out the release notes. We urge all players to familiarize themselves with the new changes related to pets going wild. This especially applies to pack animals. Pack animals and hirelings will now only stay in the offline auto stable for 24 hours after which they will be removed from the world if not retrieved. The auto stable is an offline facility where pets can be stored till their owner logs back in – it […]

Continue reading...

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Candy Cane Staff from Krampus Rewards (removed pending a future release)
bummer

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Candy Cane Staff from Krampus Rewards (removed pending a future release)
bummer
Sadly in CC the candy cane graphics were terrible. I don't believe I will be wasting gold buying the recipe from others. I will buy that orb shield recipe though :)

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Sadly in CC the candy cane graphics were terrible. I don't believe I will be wasting gold buying the recipe from others. I will buy that orb shield recipe though :)
Candy cane specials are also no good. Such waste! This also mean useful whip recipe will be even harder to get.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
just so no to candy cane weapons, as event items ok. lets not go kiddie on the game. lol
wish the 24hr timer was 3 days instead but doesnt matter alot to me.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Pack animals and hirelings will now only stay in the offline auto stable for 24 hours after which they will be removed from the world if not retrieved ". So now my imbuer will have to stable / unstable his packy every time he wants to do any decent amount imbuing instead of just logging out with an empty packy. We need an imbuing pouch with zero weight.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Candy cane specials are also no good. Such waste! This also mean useful whip recipe will be even harder to get.
candy cane specials?

I don't play a macer, so I don't know anything about that type of character.

did the candy cane have a special animation?
or was supposed to do something, but was broke?

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
"Pack animals and hirelings will now only stay in the offline auto stable for 24 hours after which they will be removed from the world if not retrieved ". So now my imbuer will have to stable / unstable his packy every time he wants to do any decent amount imbuing instead of just logging out with an empty packy. We need an imbuing pouch with zero weight.
I think you will find out that empty packies are treated just like any other pet, it is the ones that have items in them that this applies to.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I don't see anything wrong with it . It looks Exactly like a candy cane....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't see anything wrong with it . It looks Exactly like a candy cane....
Yup. lol Not sure what that poster was expecting.

I am not into herding, If these could be used like a Crook, that would make it more useful?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those that wondered what the specials for the Candied staff were:
Disarm/Paralyzing Blow. Same as wrestling bare hand.
But it does say it is a mace weapon.

It was probably too OP for PvP so it was recalled. :lol:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
For those that wondered what the specials for the Candied staff were:
Disarm/Paralyzing Blow. Same as wrestling bare hand.
But it does say it is a mace weapon.

It was probably too OP for PvP so it was recalled. :lol:
I really had hope it will be something for PVM. For gargs. DS or wirlwind.
Human have black staff, same specials but all-race will be way better than useless disarm and not parallyzing (after nerf) Paralyzing blow.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Just crafted soul glaive with velocity and slayer. Slayer not working when velocity procs. Same as Halawa hunting bow was. Hope it will be fixed in 2 days.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It must have been early on in TC when I made a candy cane staff - it was blurry white with shadowed stripes not the red stripes in your PIC - I like it now! Now I will waste money on the recipe just for my Ole Saint Nick char to pimp around town with :)
yep, it did look kinda blurry when I first crafted them.
(I forgot about that)
I used berserker red pigment on it

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what about the "Treasures of Halloween event"? No one posted an image as they are, what name they have and what color the armor is.
Someone can pls post some images? :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what about the "Treasures of Halloween event"? No one posted an image as they are, what name they have and what color the armor is.
They are Beserker Red on TC.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm more interested in WHEN it starts.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Treasures of Demons (Hythloth Dungeon)
(Larisa posted that her shard EM said it will start the 1st)

on TC, it was Berserker Red (Hue 33)
but I think someone asked Kyronix if they would change the color
(afterwards the color of the chest piece (reward) went from a black color to the red/yellow)
(so we are kinda hoping they changed the color to that red/yellow hue)

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do we need another red armor set to collect? We already have Blackthorn's and Fellowship Insignia. I'd prefer black.

Another Red.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was glad it was red for that reason.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If they are red and gold like the reward demon tunic, I think that will look pretty sweet.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah it looks pretty cool on....though in the CC it makes you look like spongebob :/ lol a bit square! But cool coloring.

1632371423855.png

1632371501340.png

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
" We are pleased to announce that Publish 111 will be released worldwide beginning September 22, 2021"....

I thought at server up today, the "Treasures of Halloween" event was up, but it isn't!

gwen

Slightly Crazed
" We are pleased to announce that Publish 111 will be released worldwide beginning September 22, 2021"....

I thought at server up today, the "Treasures of Halloween" event was up, but it isn't!
It will be on Halloween I think. But yes there was small hope it will start now