• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 108 Hotfixes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/30/2020 Greetings, With each shard’s normally scheduled maintenance beginning March 31, 2020 the following hotfixes will be deployed, Resolved issues with Owned By items not being able to be equipped by anyone that is not the owner. Adjusted High Seas related spawn in Tokuno. This was in response to issues with the Sleeping Dragon Champ Spawn. Removed pumpkin-styling from HS content & disabled the collection of souls into soulbinders. We are also aware of the issues related to vendor search and character transfers that have been reported. This is due to increased demand and players online. We will be performing […]

Continue reading...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Removed pumpkin-styling from HS content & disabled the collection of souls into soulbinders.
Woot! Looks like the devs were listening when i asked about that on the official UO Forums. Plunder Beacon and Pirate Crew should be vulnerable to Orc/Repond Slayer again, so possible to reach 300% PvM Damage Cap on them once more.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Adjusted High Seas related spawn in Tokuno. This was in response to issues with the Sleeping Dragon Champ Spawn.
The champ spawn had been broken on and off way before the new High Seas spawn.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! Looks like the devs were listening when i asked about that on the official UO Forums.
These official UO forums sound like a great place to discuss bugs an issues freely. I may go over there and talk about the things that are most important to me.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These official UO forums sound like a great place to discuss bugs an issues freely. I may go over there and talk about the things that are most important to me.
They have put in a lot of things I have asked for. But getting something that is already on TC changed is difficult sometimes.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Player base may not be the exclusive target audience for these announcements.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/30/2020 Greetings, With each shard’s normally scheduled maintenance beginning March 31, 2020 the following hotfixes will be deployed…
Awesome hot fixes. Characters with 0 base mana without gear now!
Edit: Fixed. Casting spells again. Yay!

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Keep it civil and constructive, even neg remarks when done the right way can go a long way. Even the players are getting tired of all the slam posts.
Well, it wouldn't be so negative if folk didn't have so much to be negative about... but lately, I don't see a whole lot of anything to be positive about save the fact the game is still limping along like a wounded animal. I'd like to see it put out of its misery at this point.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, it wouldn't be so negative if folk didn't have so much to be negative about... but lately, I don't see a whole lot of anything to be positive about save the fact the game is still limping along like a wounded animal. I'd like to see it put out of its misery at this point.
Coming from the leader of the negative Nancy army...

I guess your parents never taught you "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all". Nobody says you have to get out the pom pom's, as you so frequently sa,y but there is huge difference between giving constructive criticism and just being a nasty troll by telling the Devs that they are incompetent or "obviously clueless". Let me insult you and then ask you for something and see how that goes.

If you hate UO as much as you claim and want to see it put out of it's misery then please stop raging on every thread about how the game sucks, cancel your subscriptions, and go find something else to spend time doing. I've never seen someone waste so much energy ranting and complaining on something they appear to absolutely hated for the past 5 years at least.

Do yourself a favor, stop raging over a game you probably don't even play at this point (or probably shouldn't play if you hate it so much) and go find a new hobby. Check back once a year to see if the game has been shut down and if/when it does THEN send Bonnie the "haha told you so" email and move on with your life.

Thanks.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hate to say this but that is an incredibly selfish comment. If it doesn't satisfy me then no one should get to play. Maybe (I'm hoping) that's not what you meant.

Not to put words in anyone's mouth, but I think she feels that UO should be allowed to die with some dignity left, before they finish breaking the rest of the original systems

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LMAO Whine Whine Whine oh by the way EA here is my money, so who is the fool here.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this a parody lmao? Another vendor search maintenance that is 100% worthless. Also does anyone know if they kept a straight face when saying they take ToS violations serious? In the meanwhile letting the same old IDOC and goldseller scripter run rampant? Also wondering who the fool is ;P

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A lot of people are stuck at home with nothing else to do, might be a good time for the Devs to fix some things that are broken since content might not come out on time this year now anyway, not that we know what the content for this year is yet....

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they fix the cam trash in the next pub, I'll be super happy. Bring back exorcism!

Also, to the people that hate UO so much, I'd suggest trying a different guild, different playstyle, different characters, or something. I laugh every night I'm on and I've been playing the game since 98. If you're looking for a change of pace, shoot me a pm.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If they fix the cam trash in the next pub, I'll be super happy. Bring back exorcism!

Also, to the people that hate UO so much, I'd suggest trying a different guild, different playstyle, different characters, or something. I laugh every night I'm on and I've been playing the game since 98. If you're looking for a change of pace, shoot me a pm.
I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case, I love UO. What I HATE, is the devs blatant disregard for enforcing the rules against the goldsellers/RMT people/scripters, WHEN GIVEN EVIDENCE.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't use soulstones under vampiric embrace form, now.
I think that's new.
Did I miss seeing that in the Pub. Notes?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't use soulstones under vampiric embrace form, now.
I think that's new.
Did I miss seeing that in the Pub. Notes?
Changed a long time ago. Have to turn off everything.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

A different game works also well for a change of pace.