• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 103 World Wide

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/3/2018 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that as of each shard’s normal maintenance beginning December 4, 2018 Publish 103 will be deployed world wide. A few of the highlights in Publish 103 include – Holiday Gifts – choice from new collectibles, a recipe book, and more! The Artisan Festival returns – new Vice & Virtue themed rewards! Krampus! Will you brave the trade routes with Krampus running about! New weapons, equipment, pets, and more await those who do! Classic Client updates – new macro functionality! New Keeps from the Keep Design Contest! And much more! You can read all about […]

Continue reading...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Krampus seems interesting, but a little disappointed they associated it with the trade route given they already have the artisan festival.

Anyone got picture of the pets?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our guild website has a little Krampus writeup if anyone is interested. Link is in my sig
Thanks

You beat @Larisa

Does each wave have to be killed? What if someone runs away from the wave and does not return?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks

You beat @Larisa

Does each wave have to be killed? What if someone runs away from the wave and does not return?
They stay there and ambush the next unsuspecting person running by on a trade run....which happened to me a lot on TC ;)

Unless they changed it..I know Krampus will rubberband back if you run too far away from him but the other spawn won't.

Each wave doesn't have to be killed, it's the number of trades you do not the amount of spawn you kill.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From Notes:
Defeating Krampus will give a chance to all top attackers to acquire one of several rewards based on the number of trade orders they have completed since the last time they killed Krampus.

So you can do some trade routes and tame some drakes and do more trade routes before Killing Krampus?

And the two sessions add up for total trade routes? Thats nice.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
So you can do some trade runs one day, then some more next day and they add up as long as you dont participate in Krampus killing, and wait for the third day then your trade runs are added to your count like 2+3+3 etc, even though 2-10 Krampuses were killed last 3 days?
Your count of trade runs will be reset when you kill Krampus, I gather also..Ty for info..(For the folks that cannot play UO 5-6-10 hours in a row, that would be awesome..if true).:danceb:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. I think.

If you do one trade today. Two trades tomorrow. And you did not go to Krampus. You have 3 credits for the next Krampus you do.

If you do 5 today and kill Krampus tomorrow. You start at 0 runs after.

Also if you are on a trade route and Krampus is up. You cant turn in the order until Krampus is dead. Just wait it out at the trade guy. That order counts towards your total.

Does not matter if Krampus was killed by others in the mean time.

Very good for casual players. Or afk players like me tonight.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yes. I think.

If you do one trade today. Two trades tomorrow. And you did not go to Krampus. You have 3 credits for the next Krampus you do.

If you do 5 today and kill Krampus tomorrow. You start at 0 runs after.

Also if you are on a trade route and Krampus is up. You cant turn in the order until Krampus is dead. Just wait it out at the trade guy. That order counts towards your total.

Does not matter if Krampus was killed by others in the mean time.

Very good for casual players. Or afk players like me tonight.
Good info! Tyvm..