• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 103 Release to Origin, Izumo, & Baja

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/29/2018 Greetings, With each shard’s normal maintenance cycle beginning November 29, 2018, Publish 103 has been deployed to Origin, Izumo, and Baja. Check out the latest patch notes for the full list of updates. Please note there will be a mandatory patch, so please make sure you patch up your client before logging in to any shard. We are currently planning to deploy Publish 103 world wide on December 4, 2018. We want to make a very special thank you to everyone who visited TC1 and provided feedback. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
11/29/2018 Greetings, With each shard’s normal maintenance cycle beginning November 29, 2018, Publish 103 has been deployed to Origin, Izumo, and Baja. Check out the latest patch notes for the full list of updates. Please note there will be a mandatory patch, so please make sure you patch up your client before logging in to any shard. We are currently planning to deploy Publish 103 world wide on December 4, 2018. We want to make a very special thank you to everyone who visited TC1 and provided feedback. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...
Nice but I don't see any patch which fixes the issue with improperly placed homes after swapping them to a new design.
The great thing about that issue is that the buyer of a house has no chance to see if he buy a improperly placed house.

Most of the time the issue is caused by the extra row of tiles in the front which are basically the front stairs of the custom house. This lead to an issue with the must have free space to trees etc which is no longer there after replacing with a design

Improperly alone would not be the issue but from what a Gm told me you cannot do any mods then. So also replacing the design will not be possible.

This issue was brought to mesannas attention and I hope it just to missed to mention it.

Simple fix would be to allow design replacement with improper placed house.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ahm... that's cc right? what kind of backback ist that?
Suede - there's an option in CC (has been for several years) to choose one of 4 or so backpack styles, though only your main pack, and seemingly one other at random (if you have more than one backpack style container in your main pack) will get the graphics change. Hence, why the other backpack still looks normal.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Suede - there's an option in CC (has been for several years) to choose one of 4 or so backpack styles, though only your main pack, and seemingly one other at random (if you have more than one backpack style container in your main pack) will get the graphics change. Hence, why the other backpack still looks normal.
I hope these same players know they can have a large window also.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No vet rewards?
they said last month that they where gonna push back vet rewards into the new year so they could concentrate on the last 2 publishes.

..... or maybe i dreamed that, not sure but it sounds good, yes?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
they said last month that they where gonna push back vet rewards into the new year so they could concentrate on the last 2 publishes.

..... or maybe i dreamed that, not sure but it sounds good, yes?
Don't Vet rewards happen automatically when an account reaches a certain age? Or they happen at a predetermined date like new years eve etc? I was under the impression that its the acct age that determines when?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Age determines when, but the devs determine what they add new... and the new ones are pushed back.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least Macing and Fencing are finally getting a 1H WW wep now. Swords has had Radiant Scimitar for years, which is still used by oldschool Paladin Warriors with Parry. My Macer built for Blackthorn's Captains will finally be able to WW down packs of mobs real quick while using his shield without having to rely on UBWS now.

Would've been kind of cool though if they each got their own unique looking 1H WW wep though. Flail for Macing, Whip for Fencing.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
At least Macing and Fencing are finally getting a 1H WW wep now. Swords has had Radiant Scimitar for years, which is still used by oldschool Paladin Warriors with Parry. My Macer built for Blackthorn's Captains will finally be able to WW down packs of mobs real quick while using his shield without having to rely on UBWS now.

Would've been kind of cool though if they each got their own unique looking 1H WW wep though. Flail for Macing, Whip for Fencing.
i recently realized there is a big difference between Frenzied WW and normal WW and now im very say with my macer.
now you have made me happy once more!

Slappyjipper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
'Krampus can only spawn in Trammel'... ZzZzz yawn. Why not spawn it in fel as well? Could have given pvp'ers something new to fight over for a change.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx, Basara - if u come back to uo after long times, u missed a lot of things. And YES, I play in a LARGE window :) (but I admit I had to find out ...)

Kind regards, Fizzle

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thx, Basara - if u come back to uo after long times, u missed a lot of things. And YES, I play in a LARGE window :) (but I admit I had to find out ...)

Kind regards, Fizzle
ahm... that's cc right? what kind of backback ist that?

Also, if you haven't checked out the optional large bank box gumps, try them - it's not only your bank (which is great), but most crates and the plain (not gold/bright trim) metal & wooden chests.