• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 102 Comes to Origin, Baja, and Izumo

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/16/2018 Greetings, With regularly scheduled maintenance beginning October 17, 2018 Publish 102 will be deployed to Origin, Baja, and Izumo. You can read about the new Huntmaster’s Challenge and other Publish 102 features in the notes. There is a mandatory client patch associated with this release, so please make sure you update your client before accessing any shard. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not much to test this go around....go kill 3 new critters and test the few new rewards we are getting....easy peasy :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not much to test this go around....go kill 3 new critters and test the few new rewards we are getting....easy peasy :)
Do all the chest types have big gumps?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
From what I copied over to TC? No...will see what happens tomorrow but gold boxes, gift boxes..some wooden boxes...rarewood chests...um...that square decorative box...those are all still small but the notes don't specify that ALL containers or ALL chests or ALL containers will have larger gumps so I have no clue.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So I guess it's not ALL containers....bank box, wooden crates, wooden chests...every other container I have is still the small gump.

Also I found that, so far at least, I was killing scorpions and if they die on uneven terrain it will come up as not a valid kill for the hunting permit.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The also reset the huntmaster weights instead of concluding contest like previous changes. All permits turned in first half of month we're wasted. Oh well what's 200k now days.

Sent from my Alcatel_5054O using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The also reset the huntmaster weights instead of concluding contest like previous changes. All permits turned in first half of month we're wasted. Oh well what's 200k now days.

What do you mean? The permits cost more?

If you did not get reward points doubl click the ranger and look again.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Tried that no points awwarded just reset.
Had weights on multiple creatures, origin and Baja

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's that...Publi…. :lol::lol: ...Publis…… :lol::lol: ….Lol.
Nope I cannot bring myself to say it....but I was right.
PATCH 102 is going live....how embarrassing... :blushing:
:facepalm:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So I guess it's not ALL containers....bank box, wooden crates, wooden chests...every other container I have is still the small gump.

Also I found that, so far at least, I was killing scorpions and if they die on uneven terrain it will come up as not a valid kill for the hunting permit.
Plain metal chests too.

I wish the wooden chests had the bottom/background that the crates do. I can lose stuff visually in the wood design in the chests.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This patch already had bugs LOL. Do they ever test this ****.
What bugs? The chest gumps was never specified....in the patch notes it says

• Crates now have the option to use a larger gump. Can be set through Options->Miscellaneous-> “Enable Large Bank & Vault Gumps”
Now you can read that as either just CRATES have larger gumps...as in NOT chests, gift boxes, wooden boxes etc....OR from the text in the menu only BANK AND VAULT gumps will be larger....

It was never clearly stated so no bugs, just bad wording.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You want wording? If they "Reset the current( huntmaster) challenge", reset my permits so I can turn them in again. If they wipe one side wipe the other. Elementary level accounting. They toss a carrot to get you excited till you see the attached string.