• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 101 Update

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/9/2018 Greetings Everyone, We have made the following adjustments to Publish 101 that will be released on the shards during normal maintenance time beginning with the Japanese shards this evening, 10/9/2018: The Khal Ankur and the Dragon Turtle champ spawns located in Felucca have been adjusted to spawn upon morning maintenance and can only be reactivated with valor after the first spawn. Cultist’s Ritual Tomes will no longer be spawning as a blessed item on Siege and Mugen. The information for the Felucca Khal Ankur Champ Spawn in the Wiki regarding the guaranteed 120 Power Scroll drop has been […]

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  1. The Khal Ankur and the Dragon Turtle champ spawns located in Felucca have been adjusted to spawn upon morning maintenance and can only be reactivated with valor after the first spawn.

So the Fel spawn can be done over and over?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
At long last I will be able to chain Turtle spawn when I am bored.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
About damn time!!! Here I thought they were all sleeping in still from the weekend. LOL

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hungry Pets are drooling on LS right now!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cultist’s Ritual Tomes will no longer be spawning as a blessed item on Siege and Mugen <------- who asked for that?

Makes them useless now. Not gonna spend 50 cults on one of these if they are unblessed.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cultist’s Ritual Tomes will no longer be spawning as a blessed item on Siege and Mugen <------- who asked for that?

Makes them useless now. Not gonna spend 50 cults on one of these if they are unblessed.
It was decided long ago that items with properties shouldn't have the blessed property on Siege, the Devs just tend to forget this from time to time and have to do a bit of a walk backwards to correct it.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  1. The Khal Ankur and the Dragon Turtle champ spawns located in Felucca have been adjusted to spawn upon morning maintenance and can only be reactivated with valor after the first spawn.
So the Fel spawn can be done over and over?
That one does not make sense to me. If it spawns on server boot up like it's supposed to, then re-activation is only possible after this first spawn anyway.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That one does not make sense to me. If it spawns on server boot up like it's supposed to, then re-activation is only possible after this first spawn anyway.
Right now it spawns once in the morning, then you cannot reactivate it at all with valor. they are going to change it to work like the rest of the altars in the lost lands where you can reactivate it with valor after each run

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There are zero items worth claiming since the helmet nerf. At least nothing worth wasting a Siege bless on. Another fun event down the drain. We need more interesting and fun items to choose from. A belt, helmet, and spell book :/