• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Pub 108 Release 3 Comes to TC1

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/5/2020 Greetings, We have updated TC1 with the latest release of Pub 108. Please be sure to check out the latest publish notes & update your client before testing. We look forward to your feedback. -UO Team

Continue reading...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Errm were they joking about the Vet rewards? o_O

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, what is left when a house collapses? I am being serious, the list of stuff that insta deletes, includes all the stuff people go to IDOCs for. Vet rewards are poofing? :-(

Here is what goes poof -
  • Account Bound Items
  • House Only Items
  • Commodity Deeds
  • Stackable Items
  • Goza Mats
  • Bank checks
  • Heavy items
  • Linked attendants
  • Vet Rewards
  • Water Barrels, tubs, and water containers that weigh 255+ stones

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This sucks may as well just delete everything if you are going to remove most the good loot...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We need people who play (as players, and not in God mode for specific things and times) to direct this stuff.

Seriously.

As my grandad would say, this is piss ignorant

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
We should all make a complaint to broadsword to show how this devs team are out of the track about almost all stuff pathetic

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
think about it.
they are removing everything that has even the remotest chance of making money for them..... and strangely the 3rd party places.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think about it.

The 3rd party places are already well stocked. And this will drive prices up, thereby increasing their profit margins...

1583451908683.png

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Kyronix I see NOTHING in the "changes" that have ANY effect on the scripting problems/concerns that have been mentioned by SEVERAL people! I am completely at a loss to even begin to understand where and why these changes are being proposed.

Also, This is just crazy!!!!!!!! "All damage done to barrels will be standardized and will not be modified by skills or spells." ??????? Where else in the game do skills not matter????????????????????????????

I hope I am missing something here, because I cannt fathom the reasoning behind any of the "changes"

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, This is just crazy!!!!!!!! "All damage done to barrels will be standardized and will not be modified by skills or spells." ??????? Where else in the game do skills not matter??

I like this, we shouldnt have to create a dedicated char for idocing. Templates are cramped enough already.

And yes, it would have been a lot better to break the scripts...but for some reason reworking the whole system seemed to make more sense to some people

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Kyronix I see NOTHING in the "changes" that have ANY effect on the scripting problems/concerns that have been mentioned by SEVERAL people! I am completely at a loss to even begin to understand where and why these changes are being proposed.

Also, This is just crazy!!!!!!!! "All damage done to barrels will be standardized and will not be modified by skills or spells." ??????? Where else in the game do skills not matter????????????????????????????

I hope I am missing something here, because I cannt fathom the reasoning behind any of the "changes"
Many complained about skills and masteries and forms making more damage to the barrels. They listened to players who gave feedback. Just because they did not listen to you wanting no packies in the area.

Ya they clearly have no way to fix scripting.

I went for stacks of resources and statuettes at IDOCs. I am out of luck.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This looks fun!

Decorative Dungeon Set
  • A number of decorative dungeon themed items including,
    • 1 decorative dungeon wall hook
    • 1 decorative dungeon chair
    • 1 decorative dungeon stool
    • 1 decorative dungeon stocks
    • 1 decorative dungeon mask
    • 1 decorative dungeon fountain
    • 1 decorative dungeon bull
  • Can be dyed with normal, furntiture, plant, pigment, and promo dy

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went for stacks of resources and statuettes at IDOCs. I am out of luck.

Yeah I was that guy that would wear a packy out, taking that stack of 48,741 boards home, and that stack of 59681 blank scrolls home lol

Back to buying from the scripters now, because I refuse to chase those random resources.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I was that guy that would wear a packy out, taking that stack of 48,741 boards home, and that stack of 59681 blank scrolls home lol

Back to buying from the scripters now, because I refuse to chase those random resources.
A house fel a while back 2 doors from my Zento house. The Gargs were not there and it had tons of resources.

I had to leave soon so I bought a bunch of deeds and put a comm deed box public on my steps. A lot of players were dragging stuff to the box to get those resources.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like this, we shouldnt have to create a dedicated char for idocing. Templates are cramped enough already.

And yes, it would have been a lot better to break the scripts...but for some reason reworking the whole system seemed to make more sense to some people
No worries. We just have to disagree. I feel that, If you spend time and effort putting together a templete, you should be rewarded for it. Where else in the game does skill not matter?

What's next, everybody does the same damage in PvP? At EM events?On the roof? Why bother to skill our toons up? The game should be just like TC I guess. :)

Jelinidas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you all run 7 crafters on a account? You don't have 1 dexxer you can use as your IDOCer? I just don't see these "cramped templates". My toons are very different per account. *shrugs*

All in all, another win for the scripters. Go team!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After this it's not worth it to do Idoc. All you will end up with is junk armor, flowers and empty chests.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So, i talked with Kyronix for a long while on test last night. The team seem deeply offended that we are questioning their loyalty to the players rather than the gold sellers and big scripting teams. I tried to explain to him that by deleting the Vet rewards it would only allow 3rd party sites to make even more money off the hoards of this stuff they had stored.... he didnt seem to think it would. I also pretty much begged him to reconsider because of the people who will never make it to getting 15-20 year vet rewards.. i will sum up what he told me best i can... they basically see no reason why we should have access to another persons vet rewards because a person paying for that account had earned them, i countered this by saying that the age restriction should have never been lifted from them then... to which he said no they earned them they can do what they want with them... * go figure cause they cant sell their shields if they want to so that seems an invalid argument to me also" I ask him if he was even reading the forums to see how unhappy people were about this, they are reading this but he also said that the people at the meetups were largely unhappy about players having vet rewards they didnt earn " even though they still wanted to be free to sell theirs" it came across to me as the opinions of the people at the meet ups, the people he met in person, those are the people whos opinions they actually value. " I wonder if he knew how many of those people that were there shaking hands and brown nosing actually are running gold selling sites, because atleast 3 people that i saw in the photos of the 20th meet up do own gold selling sites....it probably funded their trip to the meet up lol"
I sold my vet accounts when i found uo to be hopeless and corrupt. 3 idoc teams ran that packy loading script for over a year with no action taken on them what so ever. they have more in stock than your average idocer , hell they have more in stock than your average scripter will ever have. Normal people will never be able to get a leg up in this game. There was a time i could devote hours and hours to UO, and i did.... i cant do that anymore, i can barely stay logged in long enough to do anything more than play with deco at my house. When i read about the new idoc changes, when i 1st tested them even i was thrilled! no having to run a shard, no having to time the stupid thing, and no having to sit and wait at 5, 10, and 15 hour hoping that a house will fall and fingers crossed that i get to pick up at least one item before the packy scripters make everything vanish..... i was over joyed at the thought of being able to go to a house when its going to fall and being able to get something i could use to deco my house, a vet reward i needed possibly " a water wheel and garden shed being at the top of my list" .... I actually lost sleep over this last night, thats something that as a mom i cant afford to do. For me coming back to UO was a mistake, and the Dev team catering to a certain group of people is a mistake. It will cost them subscriptions, it will cost them mine. Im just done guys, im over it... i will never be as valuable of a customer to them as the handful that they keep on the pedestal....

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Be careful what you wish for you might not like the outcome. I'm saying it could be WORSE.
One of the few things we agree on! :D

I think it's actually pretty funny since I have no desire to hunt IDOCs. People line up waiting for a bunch of free stuff to drop instead of actually playing the game. Obviously nobody learned anything from Treasure Chests last year... moan and groan about something only to have it swing so wildly in a different direction by the end you are just happy they didn't completely screw the pooch.

People complained to have Devs address IDOCs and they did... the same people complained when they didn't like the first round of fixes... the same people complained even more about the last round of testing (why do we need skills) ... and now look what we have?

When will people learn that sometimes its better to deal with what you have versus the unknown alternative.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The whole thing is just stupid, every single item at any IDOC has been earned by the person who paid for that account, there is something else going on here and the whole thing is starting to smell really bad. What's the point of anyone spending time on IDOC's now?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did an IDOC on test, I got a lot of items that were useful to me, power scrolls, runic tools, good talismans. A few that were just nice to have, puppies and kittens, toy soldiers, one of the very big gem things from that EM event.
I don't normally do IDOCs. I don't play with 'profit' as my main driving force either.
My view might be simplistic, but I'm thinking if they remove the obscene 'profit' motivation for doing an IDOC, they also remove the scriptors' motivation.

Of course if 'profit' is your motivation too, you won't like it either.

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did an IDOC on test, I got a lot of items that were useful to me, power scrolls, runic tools, good talismans. A few that were just nice to have, puppies and kittens, toy soldiers, one of the very big gem things from that EM event.
I don't normally do IDOCs. I don't play with 'profit' as my main driving force either.
My view might be simplistic, but I'm thinking if they remove the obscene 'profit' motivation for doing an IDOC, they also remove the scriptors' motivation.

Of course if 'profit' is your motivation too, you won't like it either.
I don't really mind them removing vet rewards - the reasoning behind it seems really dumb though. Any items inside an idoc hasn't been earned by the idoc'er - no different than a vet reward.

I do agree - still a lot of other nice items to go around, even without the vet rewards.

TBH the biggest reason for doing idocs is rares. Whether event items, server birth, or rubble. I mostly wish that they address rubble - as often those are overweight. I hope it doesn't mean they'll be deleting those.

Has anyone tested this yet on rubble? Maybe someone can copy over a character to test with a few 100 stones rubble pieces, and place it in a decaying house and see what happens. I didn't notice anyone actually confirming one way or another how that works.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not unhappy about the changes. I do not get the vet reward logic. I know better though to question K on anything. :(

What about the parrots? On test I see them in the air at a fall , no perch, yellow tags. No way to take them or do they decorate the landscape forever? Like stew? ugh

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, i talked with Kyronix for a long while on test last night. The team seem deeply offended that we are questioning their loyalty to the players rather than the gold sellers and big scripting teams. I tried to explain to him that by deleting the Vet rewards it would only allow 3rd party sites to make even more money off the hoards of this stuff they had stored.... he didnt seem to think it would. I also pretty much begged him to reconsider because of the people who will never make it to getting 15-20 year vet rewards.. i will sum up what he told me best i can... they basically see no reason why we should have access to another persons vet rewards because a person paying for that account had earned them, i countered this by saying that the age restriction should have never been lifted from them then... to which he said no they earned them they can do what they want with them... * go figure cause they cant sell their shields if they want to so that seems an invalid argument to me also" I ask him if he was even reading the forums to see how unhappy people were about this, they are reading this but he also said that the people at the meetups were largely unhappy about players having vet rewards they didnt earn " even though they still wanted to be free to sell theirs" it came across to me as the opinions of the people at the meet ups, the people he met in person, those are the people whos opinions they actually value. " I wonder if he knew how many of those people that were there shaking hands and brown nosing actually are running gold selling sites, because atleast 3 people that i saw in the photos of the 20th meet up do own gold selling sites....it probably funded their trip to the meet up lol"
I sold my vet accounts when i found uo to be hopeless and corrupt. 3 idoc teams ran that packy loading script for over a year with no action taken on them what so ever. they have more in stock than your average idocer , hell they have more in stock than your average scripter will ever have. Normal people will never be able to get a leg up in this game. There was a time i could devote hours and hours to UO, and i did.... i cant do that anymore, i can barely stay logged in long enough to do anything more than play with deco at my house. When i read about the new idoc changes, when i 1st tested them even i was thrilled! no having to run a shard, no having to time the stupid thing, and no having to sit and wait at 5, 10, and 15 hour hoping that a house will fall and fingers crossed that i get to pick up at least one item before the packy scripters make everything vanish..... i was over joyed at the thought of being able to go to a house when its going to fall and being able to get something i could use to deco my house, a vet reward i needed possibly " a water wheel and garden shed being at the top of my list" .... I actually lost sleep over this last night, thats something that as a mom i cant afford to do. For me coming back to UO was a mistake, and the Dev team catering to a certain group of people is a mistake. It will cost them subscriptions, it will cost them mine. Im just done guys, im over it... i will never be as valuable of a customer to them as the handful that they keep on the pedestal....
Good insights, thanks for sharing.

I've never been to a meetup - but I can see a lot of older players who have played for 15+ years being the type who go there. Makes sense that they'd feel upset to see vet rewards being given out so easily via idocs. The problem is - it still only represents a tiny portion of the population.

Not sure why you're getting upset that some players who run uo merchant sites were at meetups. Real life money transactions have been a part of UO since the beginning of times - and it's never going to go away. I can't believe people are still upset about this 20 years later. So long as they implement some changes to limit the scripting/cheating - I don't see the issue with RMT.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This whole change and discussion went exactly as I predicted, I'm so proud of myself :p

My next prediction, they will announce the roll out of this with the note that Siege Perilous will remain exactly the way it was, because, well, there are no scripters on Siege and Idocs are fine the way they are and blah blah blah.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't really mind them removing vet rewards - the reasoning behind it seems really dumb though. Any items inside an idoc hasn't been earned by the idoc'er - no different than a vet reward.

I do agree - still a lot of other nice items to go around, even without the vet rewards.

TBH the biggest reason for doing idocs is rares. Whether event items, server birth, or rubble. I mostly wish that they address rubble - as often those are overweight. I hope it doesn't mean they'll be deleting those.

Has anyone tested this yet on rubble? Maybe someone can copy over a character to test with a few 100 stones rubble pieces, and place it in a decaying house and see what happens. I didn't notice anyone actually confirming one way or another how that works.
Kyronix has posted on the uo forum to say 'heavy items' refers to those over 255 stones.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just now I broke one barrel on TC and I did get rubble. Some weighed 100 stone and it did make me overweight. I still cannot figure out why the parrots did not deed.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Good insights, thanks for sharing.

I've never been to a meetup - but I can see a lot of older players who have played for 15+ years being the type who go there. Makes sense that they'd feel upset to see vet rewards being given out so easily via idocs. The problem is - it still only represents a tiny portion of the population.

Not sure why you're getting upset that some players who run uo merchant sites were at meetups. Real life money transactions have been a part of UO since the beginning of times - and it's never going to go away. I can't believe people are still upset about this 20 years later. So long as they implement some changes to limit the scripting/cheating - I don't see the issue with RMT.
im not at all upset over the gold selling sites, i was simply stating that they say they dont make decisions that help the gold selling sites...but they value the opinions of the the people at the meet ups a tad more....well a few of those people at the meet ups own some of those sites so of course they are gonna push the devs in a way that will help their business......

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, i talked with Kyronix for a long while on test last night. The team seem deeply offended that we are questioning their loyalty to the players rather than the gold sellers and big scripting teams.
But did he have plans to ban them? Otherwise it's just smoke and mirrors again. And they really wonder their credebility is at an all time low?

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But did he have plans to ban them? Otherwise it's just smoke and mirrors again. And they really wonder their credebility is at an all time low?
The simple truth of it is: a large majority of uo players use illegal programs today. This is a fact. Maybe you are one of the few exceptions, that's great. But a huge portion of the playbase use some type of programs deemed illegal. I'll freely admit I used to do it all the time to multi-client, before UO finally made it easier to run two clients at the same time if you pay for two accounts.

It's a tricky situation. They can't do a blanket ban on all accounts using such programs - or they kill their business.

Should they look at each case more subjectively - and look to ban the ones massively cheating/scripting/exploiting? Sure. But the two big problems with that that I keep repeating over and over on here are:

1. How can you tell who they are? It's much, much easier said than done. If you're at an idoc with 200 players - full of lag and all - if you were given GM power - how can you tell whose cheating vs not?

2. They have a super tiny staff. They don't have the man-power UO had 15 years ago. I hear rumors there's only 1 or 2 GM employed - not sure if true or not. Unless they had at minimum ~10 active gms, and probably more - there's no real way to invest the time and effort to properly monitor enough to ban the right players to make a difference.

I think they're taking the right approach. Tweak the system/game mechanics that scripters are taking major advantage of - to level the playing field. These idoc changes do this in a major way. It doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't also try to ban certain players on top of it - but even if they did, those players just keep coming back, makes no difference. These changes are more impactful

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
im not at all upset over the gold selling sites, i was simply stating that they say they dont make decisions that help the gold selling sites...but they value the opinions of the the people at the meet ups a tad more....well a few of those people at the meet ups own some of those sites so of course they are gonna push the devs in a way that will help their business......
@Bleak @Kyronix I was at the 20th party. When I mentioned in conversation that scripters/cheaters/goldsellers should be banned no one said a word. SEVERAL of the people DID however, look like they were having a sudden urge to projectile vomit! LOL

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well said @Rafman.

I agree 100%. I think that's the biggest issue people don't see is that there is no magical wave of a wand to fix the scripting issue. I've asked before to those that think it's a simple fix about who will enforce banning of scripters and how many resources it would take to build some complex automated logic to detect illegal programs (if it's even possible). It requires resources that the Devs simply doesn't have these days so they are doing what they can with the resources they have.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The simple truth of it is: a large majority of uo players use illegal programs today.
False.
Birds of a feather flock together.
You and all the players you know use them.

If you can't play UO without other programs, that is your issue. I play CC with nothing else and do just fine. All the players I play with have no need to use anything but the client they choose.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
False.
Birds of a feather flock together.
You and all the players you know use them.

If you can't play UO without other programs, that is your issue. I play CC with nothing else and do just fine. All the players I play with have no need to use anything but the client they choose.
I've never ran a single script program on my computer.... I "used to" to UOAssist when going to Shadowguard only to switch weapons. They changed that when they added dress1, dress 2, dress3, and dress4 (and arm1, 2, 3, and 4) to the CC macro list. I never even bother with UOAssist anymore, if I need to invisible with my potion.... I just double click it now after my disarm. UOAssist makes the game look crappier with the bar at the top, I love my game to look clean.

I do not have automap.... I do not even know what anything else is and could care less. People who claim everyone cheats make me sick, no offense.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've never ran a single script program on my computer.... I "used to" to UOAssist when going to Shadowguard only to switch weapons. They changed that when they added dress1, dress 2, dress3, and dress4 (and arm1, 2, 3, and 4) to the CC macro list. I never even bother with UOAssist anymore, if I need to invisible with my potion.... I just double click it now after my disarm. UOAssist makes the game look crappier with the bar at the top, I love my game to look clean.

I do not have automap.... I do not even know what anything else is and could care less. People who claim everyone cheats make me sick, no offense.
Interesting you say that.... you seemed to say differently in your thread about how commission vendors are ruining the UO Markets. Based on the below excerpt from your post where you also provided a shot of the script names in some program, I think you likely have run at least one script. Of course you googled them or got them from someone else though right? Give me a break :hahaha:

A tiny image of what they showed me they were running and what scripts looked like.... I have excluded any of the actual script shown to me. I did none of it and told them I would never run someone elses programs on my PC as I never trust anyone like that, I just wanted to go to IDOCs like the rest of the game.... and to protect theirselves in the midst of an obvious outsider... they "disbanded" the group I was in and removed us all.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is the DUMBEST thing the DEVs have EVER said... I'm sorry but this is stupid...

So if they are the players right as they "earned" them through years of play well OK So here you go then by their analogy... If it is the players right to do with them as they want which includes sell them then they are doing what they wanted with them letting them drop with their house! As they obviously wanted to give the stuff away to everyone as they quit and let their house fall! There LOGIC for you...

IF the DEVs really wanted to "save them" for the player then they should be RETURNED to the player then instead of being deleted entirely...

Say 5 or 6 years later a player comes back to UO but they had vet rewards they chose before but now the DEVs are saying you can't get those back that you had because no one is going to give you any because you lost yours they fell with your house but you don't have them now that you came back because they got deleted now you have to pay a ridiculous price to get them back because no one in their right mind now will give away a vet reward to a returning player when they are going to skyrocket in price because they can't be acquired in any other way... because the DEVs infinite wisdom to delete them...

This is STUPID and the lamest argument I have EVER heard in my life... Screw the returning vet .... give the scripting, cheating, 3rd party sell sites the biggest boon ever!..... and have Vet rewards go to insane value because the only way the average joe is going to get one now is to pay out the nose for it... GREAT IDEA DEVS.... NOT.

Thank gods I'm sitting on a massive amount of vet picks. I'll be making a killing soon.

I'm sorry but if they really gave a rats about vets rewards they would let them be in the loot... so a vet returning might actually get their rewards back... They did indeed earn them but now they will have to rebuy them at a ridiculous price... Thanks DEVs... that's really great. Thanks for caring...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When is is going WW

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the DUMBEST thing the DEVs have EVER said... I'm sorry but this is stupid...

IF the DEVs really wanted to "save them" for the player then they should be RETURNED to the player then instead of being deleted entirely...
How? You know how the system can access a closed account? People keep assuming it can, you all know the danger of assuming I presume?

If the player cared about his vet rewards, why didn't he put them in his bank? I've packed up houses for a few people who quit and left me access to their accounts to do so. EVERYTHING of value went into the banks of their characters before I deleted their account details from my pc.

I don't do IDOCs. I'd rather play game content than scavenge carcases of fallen houses. You can all pancake about what YOU think the devs should do, but none of you give half a thought to whether what you want is technically possible. Try asking instead of demanding - you might actually get an answer.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How? You know how the system can access a closed account? People keep assuming it can, you all know the danger of assuming I presume?

If the player cared about his vet rewards, why didn't he put them in his bank? I've packed up houses for a few people who quit and left me access to their accounts to do so. EVERYTHING of value went into the banks of their characters before I deleted their account details from my pc.

I don't do IDOCs. I'd rather play game content than scavenge carcases of fallen houses. You can all pancake about what YOU think the devs should do, but none of you give half a thought to whether what you want is technically possible. Try asking instead of demanding - you might actually get an answer.
Let's not forget we are getting outraged about something someone said that someone else said.