• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] November Dev Meet & Greets

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings All, As mentioned in the latest Ultima Online Newsletter, November’s M&G schedule is as follows, Lake Superior, 7pm ET 11/21/2016 Hokuto, 9am ET 11/28/2016 See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Fixed it here.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i also missed the 21st meet and greet on LS - is there a transcript anywhere ?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i also missed the 21st meet and greet on LS - is there a transcript anywhere ?
All I've got are the two questions I asked at the very end, which aren't verbatim since it's been a week:

"Is there any chance of the non-alterable Shadowguard artifacts like Ozymandias' Obi, becoming alterable?"

"Can we get a bump in the loot quality on older bosses to match Exodus/Shadowlord/Shadowguard, so they're worth doing?"

Answers: "Future publish", and "whenever we have time" - I'll concede that the latter request would take a while, but surely the former is not that big a deal and doesn't require waiting for a future publish.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Answers: "Future publish", and "whenever we have time" - I'll concede that the latter request would take a while, but surely the former is not that big a deal and doesn't require waiting for a future publish.
Especially since it should have been done upon release. I still have yet create a gargoyle character purely based on the inequality of available equipment for them

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Especially since it should have been done upon release. I still have yet create a gargoyle character purely based on the inequality of available equipment for them
I'm (going to) make a bunch for events. I have a few made/done already, and I'm sitting on a bunch of Ozy Obi on Atl (at last count, 7.) My biggest issue is the inconsistency: Jumu's, the Minax Sandals, and Shanty's Waders (guessing Anon's Boots too) can already be altered, but other things can't be...especially when there are Gargoyle versions available in your bank on TC1. Really?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately we missed the meet and greet on the 21st but I made sure we got last nights so it will be posted soon I promise! A bit harder to edit those as the translations take up a lot of journal space but we DO have it so bear with us!