• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Meet and Greet schedule for October

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all, The Dev Meet & Greets for the month of August will be as follows: October 15th – Sakura – 9 AM ET October 22nd – Lake Austin – 9 PM ET See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LMAO The month of August...
LOL I guess things are about to get all Timey - Wimey

ROTFLMAO If I'd done something THAT boneheaded in notes in Dr. MacPherson's class it'd either be points off, public shaming in class or both.
Then again he held us to a very high standard.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There are a LOT of people here which is good..but I won't be able to get the whole thing because I have to leave in 20 minutes to get my kids to school, but I will get most of it.

Nice turn out!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There are a LOT of people here which is good..but I won't be able to get the whole thing because I have to leave in 20 minutes to get my kids to school, but I will get most of it.

Nice turn out!
let me know where you had to leave and I will cut my log to that part to send to you, I will save the log in a file so not to lose it

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
let me know where you had to leave and I will cut my log to that part to send to you, I will save the log in a file so not to lose it
Thank you Drakelord! I think I missed about 20 minutes or so, not sure I lost con twice...when it's over I will go through my log and see what parts I am missing.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Don't point, it's not nice! ;)

Yes of course I will be, hopefully later this morning.