• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Housing Issue

Shady Ghost

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm signing back up, but this not being able to place a house business is um.. distressing. Any word at all on when this will be 'turned back on?' And oooOoOooo

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Per Publish 89 update for Izumo and Origin 2/20/15 Housing will be back up

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Friday is the day to play for housing decay...see what I did there? :)

But yeah...Friday...should be a fun weekend :)

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I would also like to let everyone know that the Housing Database will be turned back on Friday 2/20/2015. If you feel your house is in decay and should not be, please either page a GM in game or email [email protected] so we can help with this on an individual basis. When we turn on the housing database the decay of houses will pick back up where they left off.

Thank you,

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they should just get on on drop these few dozen houses then please please please start dropping the real bugged ones

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
they should just get on on drop these few dozen houses then please please please start dropping the real bugged ones
Just curious. How do you know they are really bugged and someone with more money than time isn't still paying for the account after 15 years?

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most Shards cant even fill up the Facets anyway, personally I don't care if these little houses stay or fall. It is really no big deal unless your talking Atlantic where houses are on top of one another.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most Shards cant even fill up the Facets anyway, personally I don't care if these little houses stay or fall. It is really no big deal unless your talking Atlantic where houses are on top of one another.
It doesnt matter if they fall or not. But the IDOC vultures want more stuff.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know of at least one, which definitively was owned by OSI and belonged to a banned player.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no owned by line any more on these bugged houses. It was before a publish long back in the dark times.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice little flurry of old bugged house decays....its a start i guess!!!.....now if the dev can do the same with the rest of them.....fingers crossed