• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] House Customization Issue

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
2013 Dec 13 15:56 GMT
Wanted to take a few moments to let you know about an issue that has been discovered with House Customization. . You can not customize you house unless you are the OWNER of that house, being on the account does not matter you have to be the one that placed the house. If by any chance you have deleted the house owner on that account then please page a GM and they will help you with correcting this issue.

I just wanted to let everyone know it is a bug and we are aware of it and we are working on a solution.

Have a great weekend everyone.
UO Team

Continue reading...

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But...but... The Sosarian Christmas Decorating Contest!

Argh! Hope this gets fixed before the Contest ends!

*waves deco tool menacingly*

:twak:
Just slip the real own the house on the account some cash, axe and a deco tool. Problem solved

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow the code must be really messy and horrible if a dev cant fix that simple bug in less than 5 minutes.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surely by now you have realized that to us UO players everything is a simple bug that isn't fixed out of sheer laziness. This is a wonderful little rhetorical tool that robs us of all necessity to develop a sense of proportion for anything.

-Galen's player
Yeah, tis true. Must had slipped my mind earlier.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i knew transferring my house owner would bite me sometime...

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surely by now you have realized that to us UO players everything is a simple bug that isn't fixed out of sheer laziness. This is a wonderful little rhetorical tool that robs us of all necessity to develop a sense of proportion for anything.

-Galen's player
Well, I've played with a few uo emulators code back in 2000-2004 and thats my conclusion, mythic uo source code must be really messy and understandable.