• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] From Our Family to Yours Happy Halloween!!

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Halloween! I'm going to wear some spiffy purple shoes while I go out trick or treating. ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pure Awesomeness! Mesanna, I want this killer-rabbit as pet or - at least - as costume. You are a fantastic dev-team and 2014 rocks in every respect! Have to go back to invasion, no time for further cheerleading!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Scarry... Very scarry... I love it...

Where are the Minions????

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Left to right: Jim "Onifrk" Crawley, Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong, Stephen "Bleak" Brown, Jeff Skalski, Greg "Kyronix" Havlusch, Michael "Misk" Armstrong
I was wondering when they would post this...:) ok, so Onifrk looks like some kind of a Dracula...Mesanna looks like some kind of killer rabbit...like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland gone mad :p...Bleak...that's Deadpool? Bleak, you need to check out Awesome Con in D.C. in April, man (you all should!). :)

Jeff looking so Jeff :p. Kyronix, I see a name tag...but I'm not sure :). EM Dudley as an extreme skater? :p (do you have the jester hat on under the helmet? ;P). And Misk, for those whom don't know, is the bunnyman from Donnie Darko, which is (rumored to be) based on the "Bunnyman Bridge" legend, some 6 miles from EA's headquarters in Fairfax, VA.

[youtube]Ak6MBtF0q-o[/youtube]

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Love the pic! As Tony the Tiger would say, that's GRREAT!!! :D

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now I'm going to be afraid to answer the door bell tonight. If any kids show up looking like that I'm running like hell.:eek:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that's an office that plays together! Happy Halloween to all from the Heart of this Storm...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want the little minion on the scooter...

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Deadpool... I see Deadpool everywhere! AHHHHH!
*runs away screaming*

Kodoz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyronix is clearly dressed as a contestant on the game show Legends of the Hidden Temple. Gold helmet is a dead giveaway.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyronix is clearly dressed as a contestant on the game show Legends of the Hidden Temple. Gold helmet is a dead giveaway.
LOL oh gosh, how did I forget about that...:) good job ;D

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to say i looks fun down there in EA land...fun fun fun....[PARTY]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW are mesanna and misk..both armstrongs.. the real deal couple?

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeff Skalski is Dr. Nefario, not a minion, i had to check with my kids but they verified so we are ok to move on.

visual aid

Last edited: