• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Forsaken Foes TC Release 2

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/29/2019 Greetings, We are pleased to announce the second Test Center release of Forsaken Foes will be available today after 1pm ET! Forsaken Foes is the third in our High Seas themed content updates for the year and we are excited to bring you a host of new features including, New rewards for the Huntmaster’s Challenge! The Treasures of the Sea Forsaken Foes event! New rewards for Scalis, Charybdis, and Corgul and much more! This is only a small part of what’s to come in Forsaken Foes and we look forward to hearing your constructive feedback as we work through […]

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow that is a lot of stuff.

Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes – Ultima Online

We can recraft these things and they get a new look. But why do we need special recipes and ingredients if they are not improved version? Since they use up an original version. That Mage hood may need a halo instead of the glasses.
  • Recipe Scrolls
    • All recipes crafted via tailoring
    • Mage’s Hood of Scholarly Insight – new mage’s hood equippable with the stats of the Scholarly Halo
      • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Mace & Shield Reading Glasses, 10 Void Core
    • Cowl of the Mace & Shield – new assassin’s cowl equippable with the stats of the Mace & Shield Glasses
      • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Mace & Shield Reading Glasses, 10 Vile Tentacles
    • Elegant Collar of Fortune – new elegant collar equippable with the stats of Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune
      • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune, 10 Fey Wings
    • Crimson Dagger/Sword/Mace Belt – 3 different weapon belt equippables with the stats of the Crimson Cincture *decorative, cannot store a weapon*
      • 4 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, Crimson Cincture, 10 Lodestone

:cheerleader:Lots of complicated stuff gonna be happening.:cheerleader:

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Huntmaster’s Challenge Update
New rewards have been added to the Huntmaster’s Challenge!

• Grilled Serpent Steak Recipe
    • Raw Sea Serpent Steak – harvested from sea serpents with a bladed object
    • fresh seasoning – dried herbs & salt (purchasable from the sea market)
  • BBQ Dino Ribs Recipe
    • Raw Dino Ribs – harvested from dinosaurs with a bladed object
    • fresh seasoning
    • sack of sugar
    • Samuel’s Secret Sacue
  • Waku Chicken Recipe
    • raw bird
    • dried herbs
    • Samuel’s Secret Sauce
  • Bake Kitsune Hat
    • Can be imbued with exceptional bonus
    • Base Resists: 1, 3, 8, 3, 9

Are those recipes for quest items or part of the event?

The hat has really low resists...

Easy to get recipes at least.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just bought the only 1000 void core for sale. Looks like the rat champ will be popular for the lodestones now.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well I am glad it is a recipe so it can still be made after the event is over at least. Shame I sold that one last year that took six months to get.....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got my first CC this week at a community Mel hunt. That sword belt is SWEET!

I will have to do whatever to get that recipe or something I can trade for it.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is the jack o latern helm dyable? I tried tokuno and turn dyes and few different dye tubs with no luck. It would be cool to dye it black so just the eyes and mouth stick out. Also the bugged halo/mace and shield is being fixed, and the notes will updated saying you need a regular scholars halo to make it not the glasses.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The morphed items are a great idea!!!

We need that.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So it will just be new pixels same stats..... booooooo boooooo boooooooooo it is a Halloween event right? Guess I will be getting the belts at least.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was really looking forward to new artifacts from corgul, scalis, but instead they just re-released same artifacts with new skins. What a disappointment this is. Why cant they create new items worth going to do content!!!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am always hoping for a bow that better than what I can craft. It would be nice if they ask the players more specific questions. Ask what we would like to see as a new helmet. Not just questions that get generic, I want spaceships answers.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was really looking forward to new artifacts from corgul, scalis, but instead they just re-released same artifacts with new skins. What a disappointment this is. Why cant they create new items worth going to do content!!!!!
My exact complaint

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol why everytime they try to fix something on EC they cause more damage than good? XD

With this book "fix" they broke the text box, meaning that if you write a long text in the chat box, and you want to go back to delete something, the caret (the blinky line | ) remains at the end and you'll have to type blindly :D

Since the devs are ghosting me and pretend they don't get my messages, maybe someone else can report the issue :/

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one seemed to notice or care that they took Slim the Fences little black book, and renamed it to the The Fellowship Tome. So lazy.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

is this really a thing? an accident? a joke? i mean its awesome but... holy hell lol

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
should just make new versions of the same artifacts, but have subtle differences. take a tangle and replace mr/dci/int with hpr/hci/dex and things like that. also, the hawkwinds is the worst thing in history. fix that.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's just a bug and will be fixed , also the new halo assassin hood version will require a original halo to craft and not the mace and shield reading glasses. It has to be a typo in the patch notes