• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Forest in the Dark

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/19/2020 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that our next event, Forest in the Dark, is now live. The champion spawn associated with this event will be live for the next 30 days, concluding on or about December 19, 2020. To accompany the release of this event we also invite you to enjoy The Dark Monk, by EM Malachi I was lost in the forest. My journey had been one disaster after another. I had lost most of my supplies fording an icy river. The string of my bow snapped trying to bring down the elk that would have been dinner. With […]

Continue reading...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep now just need to figure out WHAT leads us to talk to Jaana...unless we are just supposed to stumble upon her my mistake like we did? LOL

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yep now just need to figure out WHAT leads us to talk to Jaana...unless we are just supposed to stumble upon her my mistake like we did? LOL
The "Worried Citizens" are supposed to lead us there right?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well the timing was a little odd. More worried citizens appeared later. Two of us saw Black Monks moving in cities then they disappeared. They did a lot of work but since it did not start with worried citizens and we figured out the location of the tree. A great majority of players will never see that content.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Go to any moongate, pick Ilsh (Compassion) move to the Gypsy camp, then go thru the tunnel there and move south along the ridge line till you see the altar, kill everything there

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well the timing was a little odd. More worried citizens appeared later. Two of us saw Black Monks moving in cities then they disappeared. They did a lot of work but since it did not start with worried citizens and we figured out the location of the tree. A great majority of players will never see that content.
Very true. I did a walkthrough, will post it in a bit....I would like to run through the quest as we are supposed to but I can't figure out HOW we are supposed to figure out we need to talk to Jaana in Yew first...since she's the one that starts the whole quest chain.

Unless we are supposed to ASSUME that since everyone was lost in the forest, and Yew is basically a forest town?

Nothing in the fiction leads us to Jaana

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Unless we are supposed to ASSUME that since everyone was lost in the forest, and Yew is basically a forest town?

Nothing in the fiction leads us to Jaana
Don't some of the worried citizens say Yew has been hit the worst with missing people?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will do it to get the belts. Don't care for the statues never have.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I don't particularly like the belts seeing as you have to wear it to get the healing bonus....I like my cincture better. Only reason I have the belt I got way long time ago is so I can have *insured* band aids :/

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Who would wear the belt? Its a blessed bandaid holder.
Exactly...which is why I didn't understand why people were complaining about the healing bonus being missing on that last one....it doesn't work unless you wear it. *shrugs*