• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Extended Maintenance - 01/09

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Customer Service
2013 Jan 08 18:54 GMT
We will perform an extended maintenance on the Lake Superior, Great Lakes and Legends shards, Wednesday January 9th, at 5:00 am EST (10:00 GMT).

At this time we anticipate that the shards will be back online no later than 9:00 am EST (14:00 GMT).

Continue reading...

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to put too fine a point on it, but what's up with the East Coast shards that they are requiring frequent extended maintenance? Seems like the hardware "upgrade," there've been more extended mainenances on these shards than should be. I understand it wouldn't be done if it wasn't necessary, but I'm curious as to what it is that's going on.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just looked at the menu and Great Lakes is on it.

Is the maintenance completed earlier than anticipated? Did I just see it during a brief reappearance while the maintenance continues? Did it do that thing the daily maintenance used to do, where it starts late?

I too would like to know more details about what's going on if only because I find such things to be terribly interesting.

-Galen's player