• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Doom Artifact Issue

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Oct 24 19:05 GMT
Greetings everyone,

We have discovered a conflict with the delivery of the old and new artifacts in Doom. To resolve this conflict we are temporarly turning off the ability to get the old artifacts in Doom until after the Treasures of Doom Event. We appoligize for any inconvience this may have caused anyone, they will return after the current event is over in December. This will be fixed tomorrow after normal maintenance cycles on all shards.

Thank you,

UO Team

Continue reading...

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would still think using ranged weapons on DF would produce some desirable results, unless, both systems in competition was actually harming producing results for either of them. Maybe we could get some word on that and whether or not, once the fix is applied, the gauntlet should be a viable place from which to get the limited event drops.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it is being fixed tomorrow then why is it turned off till December?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't farm dark fathers???? I forgot why would I even bother since nothing has been changed there since 1996

Reactions: THP

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess that's what was causing me to get items popping into my pack that were only "Minor Magic Items", instead of "Of Doom", or "Artifact Rarity".

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess that's what was causing me to get items popping into my pack that were only "Minor Magic Items", instead of "Of Doom", or "Artifact Rarity".
Okay, thanks for confirming. I figured it might look something like that.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would love if they could add the Ornament of the Magician as an option to trade 50 Doom arties in for since it cannot be obtained at the moment.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam also not happy that it is turned off until december, but what should we do.

Reactions: THP