• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Developers Meet and Greet for December

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Holidays everyone, Due to the fact the holidays are upon us and several members are taking time off to be with their families, we will only be doing one meet and greet for the month of December. On Monday 12/4/2017 we will be holding it on Legends at 7pm ET. We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday, UO Team

Continue reading...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Bumping this to remind everyone that this is in an hour and a half tonight!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Basically, as I got it, from now until EJ launches, no need to ask questions or request anything...evidently EJ is all they are working on

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone ask about restoring the Phoenix art? ......i was busy getting drunk :D

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Questions are now put in a book and passed to them ? seriously ?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was me,

I've never been to a M&G and didn't want to take up more than my fair of time, had eight questions/comments/suggestions/bugs in that book, and figured it was fairest for everyone instead of me taking up all this time from the devs and the other players wanting to get their turn. Had I known the turnout would've been so low, I might've just got back in line again and again like a few others did.

Again, my first M&G and expected it to be a lot busier.

On the other hand, my partner was the one to suggest the Orc Champion Spawn, I thought that was pretty cool :heart:

Shortened version of everything in book.

1. Veteran Faction Banners (Order/Chaos Banners but Factions)
2. Making certain non tame pets tameable
3. Making Vanity Pets trainable from 1-5
4. Gargoyle has no access to some Roof Drops
5. Making blank copies of pets to buy from store to train 1-5 (Shadow Wyrms etc)
6. Cannot turn 2007+ Valentine's Day Cards
7. Adding certain arties to Blackthorn Item Reward List
8. New hue I'd like to see added to a pigment for use on armor/weps