• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] December to Dismember Ultima Store Sale!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are pleased to announce select items in the Ultima Store are on sale for the month of December! Visit the Ultima Store today to take advantage of this limited time event! Enjoy great savings on some of your favorite items such as Hairstyle Change Tokens, Natural Hair Dyes, Pigments of Tokuno and much, much more!

Continue reading...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
anything with the green price is new.
from what i could see its pretty much just the dye's and the clothing stuff that is on sale.
and the mini houses.
and it looks like everything that is on sale is just 100 SG cheaper that the original price.

nothing good is on sale.
no Soulstones or Enhancement tools or ridables or anything like that.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Broadsword I say again, my client crash 100% when I click on "decoration" tab in UOstore, ive reported this before. but NP it works in EC.

So to the subject;
Is there any way to see and test these UOstore colours and items on test center?

I think the UOstore should be cleaned up aswell, several of the things that can be bought also exist in the herritage token.
Besides how many use the Royal leggigns of embers, Shaminos best crossbow, Ancient summarai helm and (hold on....) Dupres shield.
Even a decade ago it was outdated. How about earings of protection with 2% resist, a lifesaviour.

Appart from that I still think one should be able to pay with UOgold directly, would be a nice money drain.

no Blackfriday or Cybermonday, but we got this xmas sale, $2 of an item dont trigger me to buy really, a cup of coffee.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAY a GRREAT So called "sale " on junk noone wants anyhow UGH

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whomever is making the decisions on what to put on sale...all I can do is shake my head.
Winter sale is probably part of the free-to-play strategy they have to fulfill. Another check mark to fulfill that contract. Not that they like it, so we only see the bare minimum.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are giving a discount for the new stuff. Hair, Dyes, clothes. Just like they did for the pet bonding potions.

Theres new clothing recipes. So you can use with store clothes.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone else confused wth the December to dismember? What the heck is that suppose to mean?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone else confused wth the December to dismember? What the heck is that suppose to mean?
Based on an ad for a car.. December to remember sales event. You get a car with a big bow. It shows young happy families gathered around the new car.

These are the devs that put the heads on Pikes so graphic that they had to be redrawn.

The Dark Lady came up with that. :thumbup1:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Based on an ad for a car.. December to remember sales event. You get a car with a big bow. It shows young happy families gathered around the new car.

These are the devs that put the heads on Pikes so graphic that they had to be redrawn.

The Dark Lady came up with that. :thumbup1:
That woulda made sense if something you can dismember someone with was on sale!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I could tag one of my pets with the branding Iron. I have not bought one yet. I can't resist a sale.

He will do a lot of Dismembering in December.

I just think it is a cool name.

Vyric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw the topic title and thought maybe they were bringing back the old Santa's Slay shard in some new fashion for the Holidays. I clicked and was instantly disappointed.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Saw the topic title and thought maybe they were bringing back the old Santa's Slay shard in some new fashion for the Holidays. I clicked and was instantly disappointed.
Hmmmm I don't remember that, was it before 01-02?

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Especially annoying when it is advertised as "Great deals on your favorite in game items!" Meh!