• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Character Transfer Back on

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a friend on LA that transfered to pacific but the xfer never went now the character is still on LA but all the items in bank and his toon are gone and he has paged and no one answers. Do you all plan on fixing this anytime before the 7 days is up and he losses everything? The Character name is Bobby Boucher and he is sitting at Luna on LA

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any way we can get GMs to respond sooner to these particular requests? I feel the normal 3 day waiting period for GMs is unacceptable for matters like this. Thank you. If you need more GMs I know of several people that would have no problem volunteering their time, including myself.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still Nothing. 2 1/2 days and no in game response. I have tried to leave the account logged in so a gm can talk to me. The two broadsword emails i have gotten have been useless and i would of rather gotten no response at all. @Mesanna @EM_Bennu Please help or at least communicate information.