• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Castle Keep Customize Issues

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/15/2018 Good afternoon everyone, Due to major issues that have come up with converting to the new Castle/Keep designs, we will be reverting Baja,and Origin back to yesterday at 3 am ET. We are not turning off housing but you will no longer be able to convert your present Castles and Keeps. You will still be able to place the new designs from the House Placement Tool . We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we will keep you informed when these issues are resolved. Have a great weekend, UO Team

Continue reading...

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so you all know, AFTER the revert i tried to drop and replace with new castle and all my stuff went to the raft thingy in middle of water and only way i got it off was i had 2 accounts and gated my other guy in...... DO NOT PLACE ON TOP OF STUFF MAKE SURE GROUND IS CLEAR

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that's another problem then as it says in the 1st post that they are turning off the "converting" option, so the only way at the moment should be the old way.
Not sure how you managed to do a "conversion" if it's turned off?

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After three months of failed coding, they rewarded themselves with a weekend off. LOL Way to go. :facepalm:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems they did not even test it once. Again. It's like nobody up the chain could ever be arsed and they totally know.