• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO.com Billing sucks

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 3 accounts that I have been trying to reactivate, I know my CC is good, but the site is messed up somehow. Last Week I attempted to reactivate the accounts and after entering my CC information it said it could not be completed at this time try agian later. I tried to reactivate all my accounts again this morning and once I reenter my information click enter the page refreshes removeing my cc information, without even attempting to process the information. Jeremy if needed PM me for the account information so you can tell me if there is something wrong on my end or if it is indeed on your guys end.

L

`Lynk

One of my accounts was created on April 4th of 2004 (confirmed on ultima-registration). There has been at most 3 days of downtime randomly throughout my account's existance.

My character profile shows 33 months on all of them.. my account should 48 months old. I try to get it fixed in game and through the website all I get is canned responses.

If they would stop outsourcing their call center work to people that don't even speak english - I might consider calling in to handle it.

G

Billing, online service, personal service and GM help are unfortunately the worst I have ever experienced in my life. I truly wonder how this company stays in business and I can tell you that if I ran this company I would fire so many employess that the national unemployment rate would rise a full percentage point overnight.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yet another post on trying to activate accounts. I would gladly give them more of my money...if only they would let me *weak smile*

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The latest Readers Digest recommends obtaining corporate's address, CEO's, and in a very professional manner start calling offices and speaking to someone higher up. It works occaisionally.....

Face it, exporting jobs, to save money and make a profit is a very irreversible process. Once some neck-tie's got his pockets lined with a hefty bonus, their less likely to let that go. We, as the paying consumer have to suffer with poor customer service, which byfar, is one's second opinion of a company, preceeded only to the product in use.

Get names of customer service reps, and let them know, who can and cannot comprehend your lingo.

good luck

G

Not sure what browser you're using, but check you've got cookies allowed for the site and that you're not blocking new ones. I get very similar behavior on sites if I haven't yet allowed them to save cookies, so maybe worth checking.

Wenchy

B

Budweiser KDL

That happended to me also.. I just gave up trying to restart an account after it happened a week later...

I think Jeremy cares about UO, But I really feel that EA Sports could care less about our game.

S

stevensnr6

Hey,

Only time I have ever had problem with entering CC on UO site, it turnout it was faulting out on my address not matching entry vs. credit card company. Take out your CC bill, enter your address exactly as it's entered on your bill. For example...I was using Virginia Beach for my City but the CC company was using Virginia Bch...and as soon as I fixed that it was good to go.

Enjoy your gaming today!