• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Atlantic Going down Feb 19th.

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
2014 Feb 18 22:11 GMT
Good afternoon everyone,

Just wanted to bring a few points to everyone’s attention.

We have had some issues with the Account Management page that is now fixed. If you were having issues in the past few days please try again. If you are still having issues please contact me.

I also wanted to let everyone know ahead of time we are bringing down Atlantic tomorrow (2/19/2014) for approx. 3 hours between 11 am EDT and 2 pm EDT to fix the crashing issue we have seen for the last few days.

Continue reading...

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
Good afternoon everyone,

We have had some issues with the Account Management page that is now fixed. If you were having issues in the past few days please try again. If you are still having issues please contact me.

I also wanted to let everyone know ahead of time we are bringing down Atlantic tomorrow (2/19/2014) for approx. 3 hours between 11 am EDT and 2 pm EDT to fix the crashing issue we have seen for the last few days.

Continue reading...

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
Good afternoon everyone,

Continue reading...
ive been having issues with the account management page for years... YAY ITS FIXED!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In 2012 when this happened did the devs say there would be a 23 day revert before they took Atlantic down?
Or players found out after it came back up?

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to hold people responsible for their promises. That one WAS promised but never delivered.

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thank you for repairing the problem. I don't thank you if you knew this was NOT a duping problem and didn't ease players minds. Get a volunteer to communicate for you. Tired of the way EA treats players.