• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Accounts not getting Entitlement

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have discovered a few accounts that did not get the Time of Legends entitlement. We are correcting the issue and if you have an active account (non trial account) it should be corrected this evening. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you enjoy Publish 90. If by any chance you still are having issues please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Continue reading...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of my 5 accounts got it. So if it was just a few, I'm a lot of them lol

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My 5 accounts didn't get it either, I am assuming in the 'features' in the Account Managment page for each account should list 'Time of Legends' or some such?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Mesanna

Just checked my accounts feature list, neither has the new expansion, last item on both is King's Collection.

As a side note, I've been having to run the Full File Check at the bottom of the CC client window the last several expansion updates due to an error telling me that the patch client is unable to start the client. Running the Full File Check solves the problem.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same here... 2 accounts standing there and asking: Why didn't it happen to me??

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure how you are 'able' to tell if you are 'entitled'. Nothing in account managment yet I logged onto Origin and could go to Eodon, so no idea how to tell unless you log in and try to go there. Perhaps checking 'features' in account management means nothing and nothing is supposed to show there?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure how you are 'able' to tell if you are 'entitled'. Nothing in account managment yet I logged onto Origin and could go to Eodon, so no idea how to tell unless you log in and try to go there. Perhaps checking 'features' in account management means nothing and nothing is supposed to show there?
Are we supposed to be able to access Eodon from the Ter Mur Gate selection screen? Because if that's the case then I don't have any entitlements either for it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we supposed to be able to access Eodon from the Ter Mur Gate selection screen? Because if that's the case then I don't have any entitlements either for it.
If you are using Pinco UI it won't show up. I hope @Pinco can add this. You need to swap to the "default" UI if using the EC.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just rolled up an Origin character during Siege maintenance and have access to Eoden.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you have new housing floor tiles which [require the time of legends upgrade] so I assume it HAS to go into account management.

But I also have access to the new lands. *shrugs*

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think that anyone has "Time of Legends" listed in their account management page yet. It's probably going to be added when the expansion goes for sale in November...

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I can access without Pico's UI. I get "Ter Mur & Eodon".

But nothing on the account like most people here.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None.

Another account management failure in a long list of account managements failures.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
These roll outs of a new publish always are buggy the first 48 hours. I'm sure the developers will address any known issues as soon as they arise, and people just need to be patient in the mean time.

Masuri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use Pinco's exclusively. Was able to verify my account was properly upgraded by going into house design mode and trying to use the new build options. :D

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
You are upgraded if you start your client and see this:

TimeOfLegends.jpg

Click a moongate and see this:

TimeOfLegends3.jpg and can go here: TimeOfLegends4.jpg

And yes, it is NOT listet in Account Management:

TimeOfLegends2.jpg

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That splash art is kind of bad.

I opened Facebook and have three game invites with better splash art than that.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are using Pinco UI it won't show up. I hope @Pinco can add this. You need to swap to the "default" UI if using the EC.
like for all the new craftables, the masteries, etc... I'm working on it, but it's a lot of stuff... the craftables for example I have to find the item id of every single one of them and the recipe (the list of materials) before I can add them to the list, so it's not something that can be done quickly or automatically...

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
like for all the new craftables, the masteries, etc... I'm working on it, but it's a lot of stuff... the craftables for example I have to find the item id of every single one of them and the recipe (the list of materials) before I can add them to the list, so it's not something that can be done quickly or automatically...
I don't normally use enhanced client myself, but I am sure many appreciate what you do.

UOAssist is also having a sync problem, but is what it is.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have discovered a few accounts that did not get the Time of Legends entitlement. We are correcting the issue and if you have an active account (non trial account) it should be corrected this evening. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you enjoy Publish 90. If by any chance you still are having issues please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Continue reading...
Well the only update I noticed was the new screen game windons, and I'm also one of the "few accounts I have received nothing"

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know after all the work you put in on behalf of players and Broadsword/EA, one might think they could provide you with a list of all this type stuff a little in advance...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know after all the work you put in on behalf of players and Broadsword/EA, one might think they could provide you with a list of all this type stuff a little in advance...
the data collection is just a small piece... have you any idea how much time it takes to remove the background of 40 icons 1 by 1 (especially with my very low artist skills)? :p

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I just sent another email to Mesanna. I know she is beyond busy....since these publishes, my dolphin rugs are messed up and I can't get into new area.....nor use new walls n such.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried it on orgin.....it worked....by you asking, am I to assume the regular shards don't have access yet? ( feeling kinda stoopid right now)
Yeah bud it's not worldwide until the 6th or 8th or one of those days that end on y

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
When the splash art popped up briefly during login, for just a fraction of a second I thought I'd accidently entered Neopets. :p

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I tried it on orgin.....it worked....by you asking, am I to assume the regular shards don't have access yet? ( feeling kinda stoopid right now)
You all may take this negatively, but I can't stress how much of a facepalm it is to see people emailing Mesanna or throwing up @ dev names when they aren't reading obvious things. I mean this in the kindest way. Please, if you think you have a problem, at least read the patch notes before shooting off more work than necessary for the limited team we have.

They should be more customer centric, but it's got to be frustrating wading through these emails.