• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Account Management Issue

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2013 Sep 18 17:42 GMT
Good afternoon Everyone,

We discovered an issue with the Account Management Center this morning that has been fixed. If you were having difficulties renewing your accounts please try again. If you are still unable to complete your transaction please contact us so we can take another look at the problem.

Thanks everyone for giving us a heads up on this problem. We look forward to seeing you this Saturday and helping us celebrate our BIRTHDAY!!!

UO TEAM!!!

Continue reading...

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Not sure if this is related, but I have not been able to buy a game time code from the origin store in the last 24 hours. I haven't tried to buy anything else. No matter what payment method I choose, it says "Sorry, your order could not be completed, please try again later"

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if this is related, but I have not been able to buy a game time code from the origin store in the last 24 hours. I haven't tried to buy anything else. No matter what payment method I choose, it says "Sorry, your order could not be completed, please try again later"

Not being able to buy a game time code may have something to do with the shutdown of Warhammer Online as of December 18, 2013. The official shutdown notice (see link below) says, "...we will no longer be selling 3 month game time codes or have the ability to auto renew your accounts for 3 months as of September 18th, 2013." Because UO kinda got stuffed into the Warhammer account management system a couple of years ago, I would imagine that there's probably been some kind of a glitch or some QA work being done for Warhammer with respect to game time codes that's also (temporarily?) affecting things for UO and maybe also for DAoC.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/article/Warhammer-Update

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
UPDATE - Today I could buy a 1 month code with my credit card only. I still cannot purchase a 6 month code with my PayPal Balance.

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ive not been able to buy gtc, or use credit card to re-activate my acct for about 3 weeks. Am I going to be able to get the 16th anni items? What about the lost time for vet rewards?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive not been able to buy gtc, or use credit card to re-activate my acct for about 3 weeks. Am I going to be able to get the 16th anni items? What about the lost time for vet rewards?

I managed to login on the 16th September as normal and buy gametime etc. It wasn't working before that when I tried though.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Trying to reset a lost password, but only get an error message while trying. Its for an EA master account, and well I need to get back in to reset the card which will pay for it, old one expired.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not been able to re-subscribe my accounts with a credit card for over a month now.... I have a ticket in with UO Support about it. Ultima Online Support Update Ticket# 8771285 --- if any of the Devs read this. This is really really annoying!!!!